Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hari KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I get lower back pain after my shoulder or Biceps workout, wherein I will stand and do the exercise, I also use the gym belt while I workout. Please suggest me how to get rid of this pain.
I am a 55 years old women and having pain in my one hip. The pain is traveling from back to legs (it is starching type). I am a fully vegetarian and GOD fearing women keeping two days fast in a week thanks.
I am always suffers from muscle sprain some time hamstring some time neck sprain and shoulder sprain. How to deal it? And why is that so?
Pain in left side neck, left shoulder, left arm, left back sometimes in left brain and leg from 2-3 years. Consult many doctors but no relief. Please help me.
I have backache for last 2 weeks, I am using pain relief ointments but not at all working, what should I do now?
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. But this cream is not work for me. What can I do?
I am 18 years old. I'm suffering from backpain. From last 1 month. please give a good suggestion to relief from it.
I am a 35 years old from Hyderabad working in a software company I had been in backache since last 3 month I used to take medicine not healing my pain what should I do now.
I am very Lazy and feel tired, never wanna do anh kind of work as I am only 20 yrs. Student. Have back ache due to this. please suggest me any supplement.
I am 22 years old male. I had low level back pain and neck pain many times daily. I had consulted doctor regarding back pain and suggested some exercises and medicines. But still I cant get rid of it. Besides when I get nervous or wetted in rain my thighs. Legs hands sometimes head starts shivering. I think I had nerve weakness. Can you suggest me?
I am male 39 I have a problem of obesity combined with disk problem. If to reduce tummy I go for walk the backache develops. If I take rest for improving disk problem then tummy gets large. Suggest solution.
Hi doctor, my wife age is 27, she is facing sever joint pains since from last 2-3 years, at least once in a week her palm and fingers become fat and turns to red, at that time she couldn't move her fingers and do any work. Once she take the pain killer pain will reduce. Last year we consulted some expert doctor in bangalore, after blood test, they suggested to take tablets, she took tablets regularly for 10 months but there was no improvements, so she stoped taking tablets. Now she takes only pain killer when there is a pain. So kindly suggest the solution for this problem.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee
- You may notice redness in your knee area
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.