Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.RajithaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old girl with brown dark skin and I want to make my skin look fair especially on face. please help me.
Hi I have problem of acne/pimple from 3-4yrs. I meet screen expert doctor. But not get permanent solution.Then recently I went for homeopathy 2months but no result. Is you have any suggestion or solution.
I have black spots on my face Can you please suggest me a nice cream for it I have consulted many doctors. But. Didn't. Cured totally please help. Me.
Hi I have hairfall problem. And im having dandruff in my hair. I am worried about the bald head. I am loosing my hair on the forehead. Please help me out.
Since last 5/6 months dandruff problem started on my head. I never had such problem in my pass life and for such too long period of time. Kindly guide me to solve this problem.
I had psoriasis since last 25 years I shown to many doctors but still it is not cure it come sometime itching in my body where it is as it is in my whole body expect hand feet and mouth.
I am losing loads of hair especially from the crown. I am 20 years old and my hair has become so thin. What should I do?
I am facing more problem with pimples on my face small pimples and my face is oily skin please suggest me good tips for cure of it.
Hello sir I suffer from skin infection like fungal l infection at pelvic area and there is itching also occur more and more and when I tried to relief from this itching then skin ruptured and blood is coming in small amount and I have tries many dermal cream but there is no effect on this. Can you help me, then reply me with a more useful answer from which there is some changes occurs. Please mentioned the medicine and your mobile no. If possible for private chat about this. I am very ill from this nd I can't tolerate this itching any more.
I'm 17 years old and my hair slowly turning into white what can I do use at home for naturally black hair again.
My hairs are long and strong as well as shiny too but suddenly from november they started falling. I am so worried. Please suggest me that how can i rid out of from this loss ?
My sex problem and my skin problems my wife same problem I hope my problem clear my problem 25 years old thanks.
I am 31 years old and wants to get rid of Acne, Pimple & Pigmentation. My skin becomes oily always. Kindly help me in this issue.
I just got matrix hair smoothening treatment done. I am not at all happy with the result. I want my wavy hair back. How can I get it back. Please help.
Sir, actually I'm in black colour (by birth), so. Many cosmetics are available at outside, someone told me that are dangerous, I don't know how to get white, can you please suggest me the medicine (without side effects) to get bright, please. Doctor.
I have psoriasis on my head which is increased day by day what will do pls share with me And hair loss day by day.
Endometriosis is a disorder, which is characterized by abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue (lining of the uterus) outside the uterus. In this disorder, the abnormal tissue breaks down but is unable to exit the body. This may cause the surrounding tissue to get irritated and as a result lead to the formation of scar tissue.
The various symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods: One of the major symptoms of this disorder is pelvic pain, especially during periods. You may also experience lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding: The amount of bleeding during your periods may increase.
- Other symptoms: You may experience fatigue, constipation and bloating.
- Infertility: Inability to conceive
The various causes of endometriosis are:
- Retrograde menstruation: In retrograde menstruation, the blood flows back into the pelvic region through the fallopian tubes instead of exiting the body. These cells may attach themselves in the pelvic cavity and cause endometriosis.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system may prevent the immune system from destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area. The major complication of this disorder is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent fusion of egg and sperm and thus impair your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder is usually confused with other disorders, such as ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease. This happens as these disorders too cause pelvic pain.
Endometriosis is sometimes accompanied by irritable bowel syndrome. In the latter condition, there is recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhoea or constipation, often associated with stress, depression, anxiety, or previous intestinal infection.