Doctors in Azam Hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Azam HospitalYour feedback matters!
सेक्स किसी भी पुरुष और स्त्री के बीच वह कड़ी है जो आपको शारीरिक और भाव्नात्नक रूप से समीप लाती हैं और आनंद का अनुभव करवाती हैं । लेकिन इस आनंद का पूरा मजा तब ही आता है जब आप सेक्स क्रिया को पूरे आत्मविश्वास के साथ करें अन्यथा आपके वैवाहिक रिश्तों में दरार आ सकती है । ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनकी वजह से पुरुष वर्ग सेक्स के समय डरते हैं जिससे सेक्स का मजा किरकिरा हो जाता हैं । इसलिए भरपूर सेक्स का आनंद लेने के लिए इन चीजों से डरना नहीं चाहिए क्योंकि समय के साथ आपमें सेक्स में पारंगत हो जाते हैं इसलिए पुरुषों को सेक्स के समय हमारे द्वारा बताई जा रही इन चीजों से डरने की जरूरत नहीं हैं ।
* पॉर्न ऐक्ट दोहरा नही पाने से निराश
पुरुष अक्सर सेक्स के बारे में जानकारी जुटाने के लिए पॉर्न फिल्में देखते हैं। वह पॉर्न फिल्मों में दिखाए गए ऐक्ट को अपने पार्टनर के साथ दोहराने की कोशिश करते हैं और कई बार इसमें सफल न होने पर ये सोचकर निराश हो जाते हैं कि उनमें कुछ कमी है । लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है पोर्न मूवी कई - कई दिनों में बनायीं जाती है उसके बाद लोगो को दिखाई जाती है उसके बाद लोगों में दिखाई जाती है इसलिए अपने परफॉरमेंस से आप परेशां न हो और अपने आप पैर कांसर्तेत करे /
* पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ना
अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ देने का डर मर्दों के मन में सबसे ज्यादा है। इस डर का सीधा संबंध 'साइज' से है । जहां महिलाओं को बड़ा साइज पसंद होता है तो वहीं पुरुषों को अपनी पार्टनर को चरम सुख देने में असफल रहने का डर हमेशा लगा रहता है । चरम सुख न दे पाने से पुरुषों के मन में ये भावना आजाती है कि वे पूर्ण सेक्स पार्टनर नहीं हैं । यह बात पुरुषों के इगो को हर्ट करती है । हम तो यही कहना चाहेंगे कि वह जितना ज्यादा इस बारे में सोचते हैं उतना ही समस्या बढ़ती जाती है । बेहतर है कि बिना साइज की चिंता किए अपने लाइफ पार्टनर की जरूरतों को समझे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा फोरप्ले प्यार करें ।
* जल्द स्खलन का डर
पुरुष की कोशिश होती है कि वह अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को पूरी तरह खुश कर पाए लेकिन इस दौरान वह उन्हें खुद के चरम सुख तक पहुंचने की भी चिंता होती है । जो उनके जल्दी स्खलित होने से जुड़ी होती है । ऐसा अक्सर देखा जाता है कि जल्द स्खलन सेक्स लाइफ को खराब कर देता है । बता दे कि मेडिकल साइंस के हिसाब से जो पुरुष अपना स्खलन एक मिनट तक रोक सकते हैं, वे नॉर्मल होते हैं । लेकिन ज्यादातर पुरुषों को यह पता नहीं होता । उनकी समस्या ज्यादातर उनके खुद की निगेटिव सोच का नतीजा होती है इसलिए पॉजिटिव थिंकिंग रखे आपको निरासा नहीं होगी ।
* पार्टनर के प्रेगनेंट न हो पाने से डर
पुरुष को इस बात का डर सताता है कि उसकी फीमेल पा़र्टनर प्रेग्नेंट हो पाएगी या नहीं । ये डर पुरुषों के सेक्शुअल परफॉर्मेंस पर असर डालता है । हम तो यही कहेंगे कि अगर सीमेन से जुड़ी कोई समस्या है तो उसे टेस्ट किया जा सकता है । प्रेग्नेंसी के लिए जरूरी है सही खान-पान और हेल्थी लाइफ। अच्छी सेक्स लाइफ महत्वपूर्ण है प्रेग्नेंसी नहीं ।
* मास्टरबैशन से जुडी परेशानी
कई सर्वे ये बात साबित कर चुके है कि मास्टरबैशन का परुषों की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं होता है । अक्सर पुरुषों को लगता है कि बचपन या कम उम्र में उनके द्वारा किया गया मास्टरबैशन उनकी वर्तमान सेक्शुअल प्रॉब्लम के लिए जिम्मेदार है । एक्सपर्ट अक्सर कहते नजर आते है कि मास्टरबैशन से पुरुष की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ता । लेकिन मास्टरबैशन से जुड़ा गलत होने का अहसास ज्यादा खतरनाक है । इसलिए मास्टरबैशन की चिंता छोड़ पुरुषों को अपनी सेक्शुअल लाइफ एंजॉय करनी चाहिए । बावजूद इसके लोग अब भी तरह-तरह की बाते सोचकर परेशान रहते है ।
Best Ayurvedic Panchkarma Shirobasti
- It is the best among the Murdha Taila (Head oil applications).
- It is done in facial paralysis, psychiatric problems, diseases of eyes, chronic headache and in various neurological deficits.
- It is done after other purificatory therapies.
The hair of the patient must be cut short or even shaved .
- It is done in the Morning and evening or in the night in our vishwavallabh ayurvedic panchkarma center.
TRADITIONAL METHOD OF SHIROBASTI-
Patient should be made to sit in a chair with hand and back rest.
- Lubrication and sudation are done prior to this.
- A leather cap of 10 - 12 inches height is fixed on the head.
- Piece of cloth with 3-4 inche breadth and 150 - 200 cms length is smeared with black gram paste and tied around the bottom of the cap.
This is done to prevent oil leakage.
- Warm oilis poured in the cap upto 1.1/2 inches height.
- During,this time the patient should not shake his head, laugh or sneeze.
- The patient should retain the oil till exudation appears in ears, mouth and nose or till the painful symptoms subside.
- For vata it is done for 30-40 minutes.
- For pitta 20-30 minutes.
- For kapha 15-20 minutes and 10-15 minutes for healthy people.
- Then the oil is removed from the cap and the cap is also removed.
- Shoulders, neck and back are massaged well and a warm water bath is given.
-Curnam is applied on the scalp after bath.
Indications of Shirobasti :-
- Headache mild to severe
- Migraine headache
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Travel stress
- Hemicranias or Severe recurring vascular headache
- Insomnia (Lack of sleep)
- Facial Paralysis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Nostrils dryness
- Burning sensation of scalp
- Optic Atrophy
- Tinnitus or experience sounds like whistling, ringing or roaring.
- Get vaccinated. Influenza is the only respiratory virus preventable by vaccination.
- Keep hands clean. Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer often.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Always cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Don't touch your face unnecessarily.
- Eat right.
- Stay home.
People who have a high body mass index (BMI) and high waist circumference, as well as a high waist-to-hip ratio, are said to be at much greater risk of type 2 diabetes. Essentially, abdominal fat is caused by a sedentary lifestyle and a diet high in carbohydrates, full-fat dairy products and saturated fat from red meat.
Benefits of tobacco cessation are many. You reduce your risk for hypertension, cancer, cardio-vascular diseases and other serious chronic diseases substantially, at whatever age you quit your nicotine habit. The earlier you quit, the more you benefit. If you quit before the age of 50, you bring down your risk of dying from smoking-related diseases by 50%. But if you’ve crossed 60, suffer from heart disease and/or hyper tension, you can manage these diseases better through tobacco cessation.
Here are a few other health benefits of stopping tobacco use:
- Reduces risks of heart disease, cancer especially lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cuts down risks of Impotence due to erectile dysfunction in men, and fertility problems in women
- Optic neuropathy affects the optic nerve that conducts visual signals from the eyes to the brain
- Cataract Macular degeneration is breakdown of the tissue at the back of the eye
- Gum disease
- Losing teeth early
- Osteoporosis or spongy, thin bones
- Complications in pregnancy i.e. women who smoke have more complications during pregnancy and have low-birth babies.
So, how can you stop smoking? Are there any medications and strategies available? The answer is a definite ‘Yes’. Tobacco cessation has been honed into an art these days.
- Clinics: There are tobacco cessation clinics that help you with tobacco cessation. These are manned by psychiatrists, who can provide detailed information, encouragement, and tips to stop smoking.
- Medications: You can use many medicines while you’re trying to stop smoking. This increases your chance of quitting and including nicotine replacement therapy (NRT). NRT can be in the form of gums, sprays, patches, tablets, lozenges, and inhalers. NRT is even available without a prescription. Medicines called bupropion and varenicline also very useful.
- Electronic cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are designed to look and feel like normal cigarettes. These contain a heating element that vapourises a solution and looks like smoke. Some may also contain low levels of nicotine. There is currently controversial evidence on their efficacy.
- Counselling and behavioural therapy: They are both very effective too, especially if you are being guided by a cessation expert. He or she can help you with a personalised quit plan, including ways to cope with nicotine withdrawal. Apart from this, online support is also available for those who don’t have the time or money to engage in personal, face-to-face counseling.
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes:
1. Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar
It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
2. Coccinia indica
It is another herb which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components which, after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the Vitamin-C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
3. Azadirachta Indica or neem
It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
4. Morus Indica or Mulberry
It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch have been beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body, and is also known to correct any lipid-profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
5. Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd
It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
6. Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun
The Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
7. Trigonella Foenum or methi
It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be advisably consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.