Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoofiyaYour feedback matters!
I suffered from chicken pox two years back. Now 4-5 holes of it are left on my face. Will "mederma" be effective on them and fill these holes? Please help! Thank you!
Hello sir my father aged 68 years ,having diabetes and cad since 12 years. His diabetes is controlled means hb1ac report is 7.he had undergone two angioplasties four years back. Right now his cholesterol level is very very low. Is there any remedy to increase HDL cholesterol? If it is consistently below 60 is it dangerous? His bad cholesterol is 40. triglycerides r normal. Kindly advice.
Hi, I am 23 years old and I suffer from constipation since last 3 years please tell me a proper diet plan to cure constipation for ex what should I take in breakfast lunch and dinner which is high in fiber. And 2 thing I would like to ask you is that can I drink milk because when this problem arise I quit drinking milk. So I can start drink again milk in constipation or not? Please hep me out.
I am a 19 year old male due to over masturbation my penis is getting narrow from bottom what should I do?
I am not able to sleep properly at night and always have headache. What should I do to solve this issue?
My daughter aged 19 years she has 9.5 hemoglobin blood level and 106/60 b p level she is taking iron tables from 6 months but blood is not getting improve what to do sir.
Holi just got over. And I have kind of over exerted myself. My throat is bad. I am feeling very exhausted and my body is iching ! Can't figure out If I have fever but I am feeling very tired and feverish. Should I go for a swine flu test or am I feeling all of this because of stating in water for too long and playing a wild holi apart from dancing all day and night !
How to increase or hold climaxing. Is there any exercise or medication available to improve climaxing. What is the procedure to avoid premature ejaculation?
Sir I am 22 years old recently I had been having mild left testicular pain. I visited a urologist. He examined me and touched my left testicle and told me that it is because of grade 1 varicocele. He said it is not a serious condition and told me to wear tight underwear. S I still have fear of that after reading things on the internet so sir is it safe will it after my future fertility?
Can use of farbah oil for massage for penis enlargement can be done in morning or mandatory in night.
I am an Asthma patient now and then blood comes from nose, what is the problem of my nose & how it is curable
I am 18 years old. My semen come with urine regularly but in small amount. I doesn't have any night fall. Please help me.
I just been slapped from my friend very hardly so I think there is problem of ruptured eardrum When I blow air closing my mouth and nose air come from my right ear.
Does consuming a one litre of water empty stomach early morning put additional load on your kidneys? Is it harmful in anyway?
STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.