Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ImathYour feedback matters!
I used to have lot of masturbation, Is it the reason of my male pattern hair loss (M shape)? Please give me suggestion to stop it and regrow hairs at side front of my head.
I have always slept extremely deeply. And my parents say that I sometimes talk in my sleep. When I sleep I do not know what is doing my near.
I have to ask a question for my son He is 10 years old Only night time he can't breath freely He had sneezing problem only night not day time.
I am 30 years old and I have tried so much during sex but not able to intercourse with wife. Properly. When we sex to get pregnant what time will be best?
Hi from yesterday onwards my baby is suffering from severe cold n cough he has running nose. Currently giving nasoclear n brozedex 0.7 ml. He s six month old son. Is this medicine ok.
I am 19 year old I have sexual erection problem my penis not erect properly and also not hard penis.
I am 33 years old. Men, I had heart problem angioplasty has been done 3 years ago. I am looks slim ht 5'11, wt 68 lbs . I want to build my body as well as I want to do more physical exercises like treadmill . Is there any problem, if I do any workouts as well as treadmill. Please advice me.
Having pain on the back of the knees during last eight months, done mri of lumber spine, no problems i. E. Reports are o. K. Done physiotherapy, ultrasound rays, treated under homeopathic doctor but all had no effects, continues pain, it is more when legs are lying on air, i. E. When seated on a sit. How I come off the pain.
I am 48 years. Old man and I am suffering from diabetes problem nd my sugar lavel is 6.7 asper hba1c. M I diabatic or on the way of diabaties.
Hath ki vein katne par bahut sara blood bahne k baad naya khun banna band ho gaya mai bar bar behosh ho jata hoon. Kya karu kuchh samajh me nahi aa raha hai.
My period is not longer than 2 days. And my weight increases abnormally instead of work out. Great fatigueness also. So please suggest what are the precaution should I take. After I will consult with doctor.
Hello doctor! I just want to ask you about my nose bleeding problem I have nose bleeding one day can you please help me.
Thumb or finger sucking is common in infants through the first year of their lives. A child usually turns to his thumb when he is tired, upset or bored.
A child younger than five years should not be pressured to stop thumb sucking. While majority of children give up such habits on their own before they enter school, about 15 percent of children continue thumb sucking past their fifth birthday. This is an age when teasing often starts, causing difficulties for children.
Apart from this, thumb sucking can also lead to dental problems. A child who is still sucking his thumb by age five, when permanent teeth start coming in, may develop an abnormal bite. In addition, prolonged thumb sucking can cause minor physical problems, such as chapped lips or cracked skin, calluses, or fingernail infections.
The effects of thumb sucking are usually reversible until the age of seven because children still have their deciduous (baby) teeth. If thumb sucking continues beyond that age, when the second teeth are erupting, permanent dental problems can occur.
There are various things you can do to help your child stop thumb sucking:
1. Reward your child and offer encouragement - For example, with a hug or praise to reinforce their decision to stop the habit.
2. Limit nagging - If children feel they are being nagged they will become defensive.
3. Mark their progress on a calendar - For example, place a star or a tick for each period (such as a day or week) that the child does not suck thumb or finger. Provide a special outing or a toy if the child gets through the period successfully.
4. Encourage bonding - For example, with a special toy.
5. Reminders - Give the child a mitten to wear as a reminder not to suck, or place unpleasant tasting nail paint (available from chemists) on the fingers or thumb. Placing a band aid over the thumb at bedtime is another reminder.
6. Offer distractions - While a child is watching tv, have toys available for children to play with. Sit with the child during this time and give a cuddle to help them not to suck. In the car, have toys available to keep children occupied.
7. Talk to your pediatrician and your child's dentist, who may recommend appropriate treatment that prevents thumb sucking.