Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FareenYour feedback matters!
I am having jock itch since 1 yr. I tried various creams with clotrimazole, miconazole, beclometasone, clobestol propionate etc on advice of doctors but nothing is working. Till I apply this cream, itching is bit less but it comes back with greater intensity as soon as I stop applying even for 1 day. I want to get rid of it permanently. Can you tell me some tablets, creams etc for this? I want a permanent solution. Thanks.
I am 30 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
Mein 23 years ka hu or mujhe 2 problem hai ki jo b khata hu woh mere sharir pe nahi lagta or ek baat jo hai mera penis erect hota hai par itna nahi hota jitna use Hona chahiye or mera penis jo hai usme mujhe hardness tab dikhti hai sirf jab mein ejaculate karta hu mein smoke karta tha woh maine chod diya or ab sirf mein mota hona chahta hu or meri sex life wapas paana chahta hu toh kuch home remedies batao plz.
My frn shyam have some voice problem, in short you can he has little stammering problem, is this any treatment for himm.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I did sex 1 day before and I still have no any mood for sex, what is behind that, my penis is not being ready, whats reason behind it, is there everything ok? Im so worried about it please help me. Give me solutions, and 1more thing I would like to tell you that I was good at sex, and I was having good sex time I was doing my partner satisfy before taking steroid for gym named D-bol, since im taking this I get erected earlier and my partner doesn'ts satisfy what should I do? And still im no having mood for sex? please help me out of this give me suggestions, tips, what to do, what to Not, is there any need to checkup of my full body? Why this is happening with me is there any problem to me, im ok na doc?
My tits are very large and it is very awkward please help me reducing my tits size. I am very upset with this, I can't even open my shirt in front of my friends, so please suggest me something to get rid of this.
Hi, I'm 24 years old. I'm working in Customer Support. Because of my work timings I wake up early morning 3: 30 and most of days I skip my dinner as I go early to bed. My problem is im facing difficulty to breath from few days. I have visited ENT and they said that its all because of anxiety and a odd time table/routine. I'm given some medicines. But i'm still having this issue. Its hard to breath. I feel this more when I talk for long hours or when im eating or when I'm sitting on a chair. Lying down makes me feel better. Please help.
Hello I want to konw what is the main reason behind sugar what is the treatment for ot how we can prevent from them.
doctor. My name Sarath. I have a big pain of my neck every time I have big pain. Please give a good solution.
My father is 65yrs old. He is sugar patiant. We done angiography from brahamananda hospital in jharkhand & found 3 blockage. Dr. Perwez alam suggest operation (by pass surgery). But we are not sure that it is good for dad or not. Please advice me what we do ?
1 - wheat 100 gm
2 - gum (of tree) (gondh) 100 gm
3 - barley 100 gm
4 - black seeds (kalunji) 100 gm
Method of preparation:
Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.
Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire.
Allow it to cool down by itself.
When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and
Preserve water in a glass jug or bottle.
How to use it?
Take one small cup of this water every day early morning when your stomach is empty.
Continue this for 7 days.
Next week repeat the same but on alternate days.