Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Aryan HospitalYour feedback matters!
The fallopian tubes are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. This is the passage through which the egg travels to meet the sperm and attach the end result to the lining of the womb or the uterine lining. In many cases, the fallopian tubes may get blocked, which can cause a series of complications, including infertility and other issues.
Read on to know more about the complications as well as the diagnosis.
Fallopian tubes: These are two thin tubes that flank either side of the uterus. It helps the matured egg from travelling from the ovaries to the uterus.
Blockage of fallopian tubes: Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, as well as endometriosis, can cause a blockage in the fallopian tubes. The tubes can get blocked from one or both sides.
Complications: Blocked fallopian tubes can lead to major complications like early pregnancy loss as well as infertility. Every month, the ovaries release eggs during a cycle known as the ovulation cycle. During this period, the eggs leave the ovaries and travel through the fallopian tubes in order to reach the uterus, where they can possibly get inseminated with sperm, after which they will get fertilised and attach themselves to the uterine lining or the womb. In case the fallopian tubes are blocked, the eggs gets blocked and do not get a passageway to travel from the ovaries and into the uterus. This can lead to infertility as it will prevent fertilisation of the released egg. Furthermore, blocked fallopian tubes can also lead to tubal pregnancies, which will have to be terminated as it can lead to severe health risks.
Symptoms: So how can you find out whether your fallopian tubes are blocked? There are a number of symptoms that may be caused in the course of this condition. It is important to be even more careful about the symptoms because they may not be as obvious as other conditions, where irregular periods and heavy bleeding may point to the problem at the very onset. Pain in the lower abdomen and unusual discharge usually point to the problem. Also, loss of pregnancy due to the blockage is also a clear cut diagnosis.
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is done with the help numerous tests and imaging examinations conducted by a gynaecologist. A specialised X-ray called hysterosalpingogram or HSG is used in order to diagnose the issue. In this kind of examination, a dye is inserted through the uterus. This dye has a lens at the end, which shows the blockage and its extent. The doctor then conducts tests to find out the causes of this condition so that proper treatment may be followed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
The skin has the largest surface area and is most exposed to the external environment. This exposure causes a lot of wear and tear, and one of the worse complications including melanoma, which is a form of skin cancer. Read on to know about its causes, caution signs to stay alerted and how to take care of the skin.
The skin has cells known as melanocytes which give it the color. Generally, the more the number of melanocytes, the darker is the person’s complexion. This pigment is also present in skin, hair, nails, and eyes. The moles are skins are areas of higher concentration of these cells. Africans moles can be a precursor to melanoma, but not all moles turn to melanoma.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun. Fair-skinned people are at greater risk than darker complexioned people. A single sunburn experience can also increase the risk of developing melanoma
- Use of tanning beds, especially in people below 30, ups the risk of melanoma. Indoor tanning beds is classified as having the highest record by WHO
- Family history
- Ethnicity, with Hispanics at the greatest risk and African-Americans at the least risk
- For those who have risk factors for developing melanoma, a monthly self-exam is advisable. A formal annual exam with a dermatologist is also advised. This will help in early identification of the condition and lead to early treatment and containment.
- Melanoma is not restricted to the skin, can also occur in feet, eyes, and scalp
- Use a mirror to check all over the body
- If you have moles, watch for change in their size, shape, and regularity. Any change should be immediately checked for.
- If you see any new irregularities on the skin anywhere, get medical attention.
- Any sore that has not healed
- Any swelling that is near the mole or has not regressed
- Change in sensation including itching or pain
- A quick way to remember is to check for ABCDE: Asymmetry of the lesion, irregularity of the borders, change in color, diameter greater than six mm, and speed of evolution. Watching for these can help in early diagnosis.
Melanoma is directly linked to sun exposure, and so reducing sun exposure and taking adequate precautions can help in prevention.
- Avoid or reduce exposure to sun
- Use sunscreen religiously. The SPF should be at least 30 and should be reapplied every two hours
- Use a hat or cap, sunglasses, and cover up when out in the sun
- Be extra careful when out on the beach or in the mountains
- Avoid sun if possible between 10AM to 4PM
- Use tan removal agents after a sun exposure
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Oncologist.
Benefits of thyme:
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 of the many distinct benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: when thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: if thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively to lower the heart rate.
3. Stops a cough: thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for a cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin a, c, manganese, copper, iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Controls pests: thyme is added is a primary ingredient to many pesticides for controlling pests, viruses and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and they will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: the diuretic properties of thyme oil help in removal of toxins that consequently betters the circulation and cures rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart of its stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Eliminates gases: thyme is an effective carminative agent and pushes gases downward towards their elimination.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Do you believe in all the facts about infertility which you hear around you, and which a lot of people believe in? Infertility is the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. There are various assumptions and perceptions of people regarding fertility, and many of them are not true. It is important for you to clear such myths and get the facts right.
Here is a list of the most common myths and facts associated with infertility in females:
1. Myth: A woman’s menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days.
Fact: A normal menstrual cycle lasts between 21 to 36 days. 28 days is an approximate estimate.
2. Myth: A woman can become pregnant only on day one of her cycle.
Fact: After the egg gets released, it is available for around 12 to 24 hours. However, a woman can get pregnant five days prior to and two days after the ovulation by having sexual intercourse.
3. Myth: Stress is a factor that leads to infertility.
Fact: Stress has nothing to do with causing infertility. Stress can only lead to some delay in ovulation by suppressing hormones.
3. Myth: Sperm can live for a few hours only.
Fact: Sperm can live for 5 to 6 days in fertile cervical liquid.
4. Myth: A woman must wait for three months for conceiving after stopping the use of birth control pills.
Fact: Birth control pills reduce hormone levels and cause suppressed ovulation. After having the pills, the hormone levels become normal instantly and ovulation is ought to begin during the next menstrual cycle.
5. Myth: Infertility is caused by females primarily.
Fact: According to studies, infertility problems occur in both men and women at an equal rate. 20% of infertility problems occur because of issues faced by both.
6. Myth: Ovulation takes place on the 14th day of the menstrual cycle.
Fact: This is not true, and for counting ovulation you should count 14 days backwards from the last day of your last menstrual cycle.
7. Myth: Having daily sex increases the chance of conception.
Fact: Having sex every other day during ovulation, especially between the 12th and the 16th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle is sufficient as sperm lives more than two days.
8. Myth: Fertility problems start showing at 35.
Fact: A woman reaches her peak fertility stage during her 20’s. Fertility keeps on changing all throughout her life. While some women remain fertile until their late 30’s, some experience problems at an early age. The chances of conceiving decline after attaining the age of 35.
Another common belief is that single embryo transfer lowers the success rate of pregnancy. This is baseless, as women have limited eggs. When they run out of eggs, menopause occurs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Cholesterol is generally regarded as something bad for the health. As a part of diet, everyone tries to avoid anything that has cholesterol in it. What needs to be understood is that not all cholesterol is bad. There is also good cholesterol, which is actually very essential for body functions. This is required for the production of essential hormones. Inadequate amounts of good cholesterol can lead to problems ranging from simple hormonal imbalances to severe issues like infertility.
The following are some food items, which contain sufficient amounts of good cholesterol and should find a place in your plate. They are essential for various body functions including hormone formation.
Avocado oil: Most oil is considered bad, but avocado oil contains about 70% of good cholesterol and should be used for its heart-healthy benefits. Being a great antioxidant, it protects the heart by reducing inflammation and by improving blood pressure. Eating whole avocado is also beneficial for the heart and the body as a whole.
Buckwheat: This whole grain is rich in many vitamins, quite a few minerals, and is a good provider of dietary fiber. It is also gluten-free and is rich in antioxidants, making it extremely cardio-friendly.
Soy: Too much saturated fat in the diet cannot be digested and the liver converts these and stores it, which adds to obesity. Soy which is a good replacement for animal fat and even dairy products can help improve cholesterol levels and prevent fat accumulation.
Salmon: This is one of the most heart-friendly food items, which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and good cholesterol. It lowers triglyceride levels and provides a good amount of protein for the body.
Spinach: The cholesterol which settles against the blood vessels is washed off by consuming spinach – in regular quantities at regular intervals. It is also the richest source of lutein, which is known as guardian against aging diseases including hypertension.
Go the nutty way: While most would consider nuts as rich in oils, truth is they are loaded with good cholesterol. Therefore, whether it is almonds or pecans, ground nuts or walnuts, nuts are great for the heart. They are also rich in minerals including calcium, copper, magnesium, and potassium and contain various vitamins. So about a teaspoon of chopped nuts should be on your plate on any given day.
- Dark chocolate: Again, like nuts, most of us tend to avoid chocolate, but these restrictions are only for the white ones with sugar. The dark one is extremely healthy for the heart with loaded antioxidants, which prevents clogging of arteries. It is also rich in flavonoids, which are useful in controlling blood pressure and other heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) is a mental illness. A patient suffering from BPD maintains unstable relationships with other people, shows inappropriate emotional reactions and possesses suicidal or self-harm tendencies. It is purely a personality disorder caused due to multiple factors. Patients suffering from BPD may find it difficult to stay alone. They fear abandonment and loneliness. Yet they have a tendency of showing mood swings, sudden emotional outburst or anger and hostility. This prevents them from having a long lasting relationship in life.
It usually starts affecting the patient's life from early adulthood. It however seems to improve with age. The patient also has distorted self-image. He or she is unclear about what they want from life or what they are in reality. Even minor incidents can trigger intense reactions in people with BPD.
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder:
The signs of suffering from BPD are listed below:
- Intense and frantic effort to avoid abandonment or loneliness
- Unstable relationships with people and changing the attitude towards them drastically. It can change from being in immense love with each other to intense hatred.
- Developing paranoid thoughts and having dissociative feelings-The patient often lacks the feeling of self and suffers from identity crisis.
- Suicidal feelings and attempts
- Tendency to cause self harm or destruction by drug abuse, driving irresponsibly or be having unprotected sex
- Reflecting intense depression
- Chronic boredom
- Sudden anger and hostility
Causes for Borderline Personality Disorder: Borderline Personality Disorder can be caused due to multiple reasons. Usually it has been found by researchers that it occurs to patients who have had a disturbed childhood. Complex and unpleasant happenings in the childhood may leave a deep impact on the patient's personality, which comes back as a disorder in his or her early adulthood. From mental, physical to sexual abuse in the childhood can lead to this condition in adults.
Besides, researchers have discovered recently that this illness has hereditary links. Some genes may be responsible for BPD. Improper functioning of the brain is also another factor. Especially, the portion of brain that controls emotions might not be functioning properly in co-ordination with other parts of it.
Diagnosis: There is no particular clinical test that can diagnose BPD. It can be diagnosed by a series of interactive session with the patient by a psychiatrist.
Treatment: The treatment of BPD involves three steps- psychotherapy, medications and support from peer and family. Dialectical Behavioral therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy and psychodynamic psychotherapy are used in treating the patient. There are no specific medicines to cure identity crisis, boredom and loneliness. However, other symptoms like mood swings, depression and anxiety can be treated with anti-depressants and mood stabilizers. Antipsychotic drugs are also helpful to a certain extent. In extreme cases, hospitalization may be needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegel: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegel: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Epilepsy is a brain triggered disorder that can result in the affected person having seizures or convulsions of the body. Such convulsions last about a few minutes and the person undergoing epileptic seizure might be unaware of what’s happening to him/her during those brief moments. They may recover and appear disoriented for a few minutes more.
Epilepsy can’t be cured but is treated through medicines called anticonvulsant drugs.
- Epilepsy is a neurological disorder brought about due to unusual electrical activity in the brain
- The person having the disorder can have episodes of seizures where there can be sudden involuntary movements of the person’s whole body and shaking of the arms and legs lasting a few minutes
- The condition can occur to anybody irrespective of age but children seem to suffer more from the condition following a head injury or emotional trauma
- Electroencephalogram or EEG is the best way for the doctor to understand the exact nature of the disorder and this will help in the treatment.
- Treatment through drugs is the most popular way of keeping the convulsions under check
- Medically, if the patient goes without seizures for a few years under regular medication then there is every possibility the person may not suffer further convulsions
- Apart from medication, dietary regulations have also been adopted by many physicians to treat the condition. Low carb and high protein items are advised as a way to reduce/stop the epileptic seizures
- In some cases, the doctor might decide to conduct a surgery to remove the aberrant part of the brain to treat the individual for epilepsy
- People with epilepsy have to take a lot of precautions in their daily routines to avoid getting seriously injured if they were to suffer a sudden attack of seizures
- Driving and swimming are to be avoided by them
- People standing around can help reduce the suffering by turning the person over to one side and offering a support to the head. Care can also be taken to remove any object that can cause injury to the person while having the convulsions.
- Some doctors study the pattern of the seizures occurring and help in regulating them in such a manner that the person gets the convulsions only in the nights while asleep
- This can limit the damage done to the person and can also help the person in going about normal routines
- Parents must inform the school authorities if their children suffers from epilepsy so that they can provide first aid to such students immediately if episodes occur in school
Epilepsy is a brain-related disorder that can cause the person to go through involuntary shaking of the body and the limbs. It is usually treated with drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should visit your dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.
I have baby of 11 months. My delivery was normal & it's on 6th September '16. At the time of delivery my weight was 52 kg ; now it is 42 kg. Everything is normal; but still I don't have period. Is it serious problem? Please give suggestions.& What should I do to gain weight?
I am 24 female unmarried ,working women. My hair becoming thin and curly getting so much of hair fall and dandruff. I am using nyle shampoo and parachute coconut hair oil. Weekly 3 times head wash and applying oil overnight only.
Text the boss. Answer emails. Pick up the kids. Buy groceries. Pay bills. People today are busier than they've ever been - arguably, too busy. Certainly when couples find themselves too busy for sex, something has to give. Assuming a guy has maintained proper penis care and the issue is availability rather than ability, men (and their partners) may find these tips valuable as a way of helping busy lovers make time for sex - and by extension, better penis health.
1. Start the day right
Most guys assume this means getting in a quick one before work - and, hey, there's nothing wrong with that. But most busy couples feel a little too time-pressed for that. Instead, couples need to make some time just to be together. An ideal way is to set the alarm for, say, five minutes earlier than usual. When the alarm goes off, just wrap arms around each other and cuddle up for a few minutes. A little nuzzling and kissing is good, but it's more about just being together.
2. Get clean together
After a few days of cuddling in the mornings, set the alarm 10 minutes earlier every so often and take a shower together as well. Again, this doesn't have to include actual sex - although it's fine if it does. But it's more about being naked together, running hands along each other's bodies. Sure, it may mean that someone - especially the guy - may get aroused and feel a little frustrated if there's no time to act on that arousal. But it may also make a couple more committed to setting aside time when they can fulfill each other.
3. Keep it up during the day
Even if there's been no time to plan for sex, keep reminding the partner of how much they matter. Playful (or suggestive) little texts, an email with a link to something that interests them, a quick phone call - all this can help keep both parties feeling connected and anxious to share themselves more fully.
4. Schedule it
Sure, making an appointment for sex seems not-so-sexy. But not having sex at all is the ultimate not-so-sexy. The most basic of tips for busy people is to make an unbreakable date and time and keep to it. It may mean getting the kids out of the house, skipping the gym, letting the boys have their night out on their own, turning the cell phone off - some kind of sacrifice needs to be made. But it is worth it.
5. Enjoy it
This may seem unnecessary, but a surprising number of busy lovers put so much pressure on actually getting to have sex that they don't enjoy it when they do. Make the evening relaxed and fun. Don't worry about whether there will be an orgasm - or even necessarily if there will be penetration. Let the night be about getting back in touch with someone important and exploring their physical and emotional self. Go in without expectations and enjoy whatever comes along in whatever form.
Another of the more popular sex tips for men, busy or not: Be sure your penis is in good health. Regular application of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is perfect for this. When choosing a crème, see if its ingredients include a powerful antioxidant, such as alpha lipoic acid. Good antioxidants pack a punch that debilitates free radicals, knocking them out before they can create the oxidative stress that makes penis skin look aged and unhealthy. The crème should also include pantothenic acid, aka vitamin B5. Pantothenic acid is crucial for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy penile tissue.
Today’s generation eats a lot of Junk Food and have much more fatty intakes that can cause various diseases and unbalances our health conditions. Learn why proper diet and life style is needed to achieve healthy life.
If we have good life style and proper diet (food) then we should not be getting diseases, people come and say that we have good life style and eat very good and healthy but still we are suffering from many diseases why? The answer is it can’t be true there must be something wrong in our diet and life style which is making us unhealthy.
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle.
Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health
Many people come who have gained weight, fat belly and say that they are healthy, don’t have any problem; isn’t gained weight is problem and could cause many disease?
He further suggests there are main causes of increase in weight of people.
• No passage of motion
• Eating more than our digestive system can digest
Guys into maintaining the fitness of their body understand the important role diet plays in staying healthy. The right food choices can make a huge difference in overall health; indeed, these same food choices can be instrumental in improving penis health as well. But what are some foods men should consider consuming if maintaining proper penis health is their goal? The following list includes some helpful choices.
It's not just because of their phallic shape that bananas are recommended for improving penis health. Most fruits are a good choice for men, but the banana has several things going for it. First, it is a good source of potassium, which is great for heart health and blood circulation, both of which are helpful in erectile function. (Remember, the spongy tissue in the penis soaks up the blood to become erect. Better blood circulation aids this process, and the heart has to be in good shape to keep pumping that blood around.) Potassium also helps reduce sodium levels in the blood. Second, the banana contains tyrosine, an amino acid that helps produce the neurotransmitters that increase sex drive. People also get dietary fiber from bananas, and that can help lower cholesterol, keeping a guy in better shape for sexual shenanigans.
Cashew nuts make a great snack, something to keep a guy going when he needs a little pick me up. They also are a good source of zinc, and the penis likes that. Zinc helps to block the enzyme responsible for breaking testosterone down into estrogen - thereby helping to keep testosterone levels higher, which can have an impact on sexual performance.
They're sometimes called Nature's Viagra, and while that may be carrying things a little far, there is a reason blueberries are associated with sexual performance. Blueberries are rich in flavonoids, which help those penile blood vessels relax and stay ready for an influx of blood. As with bananas, blueberries contain good fiber content, helping to eliminate "bad" cholesterol which can lead to blockages.
The secret ingredient in tomatoes is lycopene, a phytochemical that is another strong player in the increased blood flow sweepstakes. In addition to being an aid in erectile issues, tomatoes help keep the prostate healthy, further benefiting a man's sexual life.
5. Brussels sprouts
While Brussels sprouts historically have a reputation as "good for you but bad to taste," their recent prominence in the foodie culture has made them more palatable. Whether they suit a man's taste or not, they can still be quite helpful. These vegetables contain indole-3-carbinol, a compound helpful in boosting sex drive. Like zinc, it lowers estrogen levels, thus keeping testosterone at a higher level.
A man gets benefits from consuming either the fruit itself or its juice. Antioxidant-rich, it's also high in fiber and potassium, making it a good bet for helping with penile blood flow issues. Some researchers believe it can be beneficial in keeping the genitals properly sensitized.
7. Shitake mushrooms
This little guy can pack a punch. It has high levels of zinc, the benefits of which have been discussed previously. It's also filled with vitamin D; the absence of enough vitamin D can lower sex drive. And it's a source for choline, which helps stimulate one of the neurotransmitters that get things revved up for a guy.
These food choices can help maintain penis health, especially if a guy also regularly uses a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). If the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant, it can add a boost to the antioxidants in the foods listed above. The crème should also contain L-arginine, which can further aid in keeping open those penile blood vessels so that the organ can be ready and receptive for increased blood flow at appropriate times.