Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh AryanYour feedback matters!
I had a miscarriage on 18th December 2015 and now again I am pregnant. 1st day of my last menstrual cycle was on 16th March 2016. And this time I don't want to take a chance so I would like to know what are the precautions that I should take this time. Here I went to meet the doctor on 21st April he asked to gave a complete rest.
My wife gone thrgh c-section two years back now she is feeling the pain inside just above the line. One month back she felt burning pain above line only on right side. Please advise.
Mere Sadi k 2 Saal Ho Gaye abhi tak bachcha nahi huwe what we should do Or ha Maine bahut time vigora Dr. x spasmo proxy jaise kahi medicine sex k time use kiya kya ye galat hai.
My wife had her mensuration cycle over in wednesday. On thursday afternoon we had sex n I accidentally inserted my sperms into her, she went n peed right away n told that very little blood came out. Late that night we again had sex n I again accidentally inserted my sperms into her. She again went n peed right away telling that the sperm was out. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach, (from the 65th hour of first sex ). Its been monday today n nothing has happened yet. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant?
Hi Dr. I am pregnant completed 12 weeks but my weight is not increasing. It was 70 1 and half month before n still it is same is there will be any problem or how it will increase n what is ratio of increasing weight? Please help I am worried.a
I am 26 years old married female. We are planning for a baby. usually my cycle length is 33 days. On 33th day (jan 3) I had spotting. But after that no sign of bleeding at all. Happened before 4 days. I had done urine pregnancy test on dat day (jan 3).but it was negative. After that in the afternoon there was spotting. Now is there a chance that I might be pregnant?
Upper pait mai baby thahar jata hai jab us baby ko niche lane k liye kya tarika or khana chahiye avi 9th months chal rhaa hai or baby dilivery time pe woman k sareer mai kitna blood hona chahiye avi 9.4 gm hai plz.
Hello doctor, I have not got my periods. Last month I got on 18 th Feb. We had our intercourse on 13 March. please Suggest me. What is conceiving period. After intercourse?
She is overweight even after having normal food. And she even have problem in periods, the bleeding last only for a day or two. And she has no intimate feel. And she keeps puking weekly once may be due to hyperacidity. Please guide what is the cause for all this? Note- currently she is consuming asthma tablets from past 3 years.
I have a question regarding my future marriage life. Me and my girlfriends blood group are same that was b positive, is there any problem occurs to get a baby?please help me can I really get baby after marriage?
Gynocologist suggested gesto kare, to postpone periods. Is it ok to use it before 4 days to the period date?
Hi I eat now mifegest is it safe for me. My doctor told me that 1big tablet on one day 2 tablets on next day but orally Another 2 tablets can be through vaginal Is it important to take last two tablets vaginally. Can I take them oral or not.
Hi Doctor I am 28 years old female. Meri marriage KO 1year ho gya h. Lekin main conceive nahi ho pa rahi hu. Treatment chal raha h Dr. Ne egg. Ka size pahle kam bataya tha but ab normal (Rt. Ovary 15?15.4, Lt. Ovary 22?22.9 Endometrail Thickness 9.0) bataya h. And Dr. Ne bataya h ki follicle rupture nahi hota h till last day Dr. Ne glycomet 500 one month and fertomid 100 five days ke liye di h. Kya ye medicine rupture ke liye Best h please advise Kya main ab conceive ho paugi Thanks.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.