Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashu VermaYour feedback matters!
My age is 43, I have a simple cyst on left kidney middle wall, size is 50x55 mm. I suffer from back pain occasionally. Is there any relation with the cyst? Should It require to operate?
I am a housewife and I am keen to do everyday work in my house for the past 20 years. Now am experiencing my knee joints pain. It pains alot. Please help.
Sir I am getting shin, shoulder and knee pain if I go for jogging and it continues all through the day what may be the reason and what is the remedy.
My knee ligament tore when playing football in teen age. Now I am 44 years old. Took MRI of knee and found three ligament tore. Now I feel some pain after a sleep of resting more time like sitting. I can not apply load suddenly. After a while it adjust to take load. please advice surgery can cure my problems.
I am 55 years old. Pain in right leg from right hip joint to toe and Also suffering from dandruff in scalp.Please do help
Osteoarthritis is the main problem in old age disorder, 7 out of 10 people is suffering from osteoarthritis in his/her life after 60year of age, majority of cases are untreated, they are taking or desiring some home remedies that can help in reducing the knee joint pain.... You can use 5o grm of Dry ginger powder + 50 gms of Turmeric powder mixed it and takes in a vessels, now 3-4 tsf of this mixture 2 tsf of veneger or lemon juice or tamirendus (Imali patra swaras) hot water as required make paste apply over the knee joints and around the knee joints, keep it up to dry.. after that you may wash it with lukewarm water and apply any oil over the joints, protect the knees from open air for 1 hrs, your pain will be subsided fastly. if more problems you can apply daily otherwise you can use on the alternate day, or weekly. Please give us feedback after try..
I'm suffering from pain in right heel n under the right knee for the last 3 months. Now even folding the right leg has become painful. Kindly advise.
Hello sir in my leg I got my. Under foot skin teared in the heal part. In the right leg alone skin in too thick and teared part is round in shape.
I have backache in my head from last 2 years What do I do to help myself apart from banging my head on the wall.
Hi Pain in right thumb of leg due to inner growth of nail, swelling and discoloration is also present in the side. Please advice.
Hello Sir, I am 34 years old. Because of tension & controversy I have some pain in my right lung & hand from 3 days. Is it dangerous sir. please help me by explain.
I am suffering from lot of back pain, when I get up on morning pain will be more, please suggest good medicine to me. Thanks.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.