Doctors in Sanjay Global Hospital
Management of Abortion
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Submit a review for Sanjay Global HospitalYour feedback matters!
सेक्स किसी भी पुरुष और स्त्री के बीच वह कड़ी है जो आपको शारीरिक और भाव्नात्नक रूप से समीप लाती हैं और आनंद का अनुभव करवाती हैं । लेकिन इस आनंद का पूरा मजा तब ही आता है जब आप सेक्स क्रिया को पूरे आत्मविश्वास के साथ करें अन्यथा आपके वैवाहिक रिश्तों में दरार आ सकती है । ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनकी वजह से पुरुष वर्ग सेक्स के समय डरते हैं जिससे सेक्स का मजा किरकिरा हो जाता हैं । इसलिए भरपूर सेक्स का आनंद लेने के लिए इन चीजों से डरना नहीं चाहिए क्योंकि समय के साथ आपमें सेक्स में पारंगत हो जाते हैं इसलिए पुरुषों को सेक्स के समय हमारे द्वारा बताई जा रही इन चीजों से डरने की जरूरत नहीं हैं ।
* पॉर्न ऐक्ट दोहरा नही पाने से निराश
पुरुष अक्सर सेक्स के बारे में जानकारी जुटाने के लिए पॉर्न फिल्में देखते हैं। वह पॉर्न फिल्मों में दिखाए गए ऐक्ट को अपने पार्टनर के साथ दोहराने की कोशिश करते हैं और कई बार इसमें सफल न होने पर ये सोचकर निराश हो जाते हैं कि उनमें कुछ कमी है । लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है पोर्न मूवी कई - कई दिनों में बनायीं जाती है उसके बाद लोगो को दिखाई जाती है उसके बाद लोगों में दिखाई जाती है इसलिए अपने परफॉरमेंस से आप परेशां न हो और अपने आप पैर कांसर्तेत करे /
* पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ना
अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ देने का डर मर्दों के मन में सबसे ज्यादा है। इस डर का सीधा संबंध 'साइज' से है । जहां महिलाओं को बड़ा साइज पसंद होता है तो वहीं पुरुषों को अपनी पार्टनर को चरम सुख देने में असफल रहने का डर हमेशा लगा रहता है । चरम सुख न दे पाने से पुरुषों के मन में ये भावना आजाती है कि वे पूर्ण सेक्स पार्टनर नहीं हैं । यह बात पुरुषों के इगो को हर्ट करती है । हम तो यही कहना चाहेंगे कि वह जितना ज्यादा इस बारे में सोचते हैं उतना ही समस्या बढ़ती जाती है । बेहतर है कि बिना साइज की चिंता किए अपने लाइफ पार्टनर की जरूरतों को समझे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा फोरप्ले प्यार करें ।
* जल्द स्खलन का डर
पुरुष की कोशिश होती है कि वह अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को पूरी तरह खुश कर पाए लेकिन इस दौरान वह उन्हें खुद के चरम सुख तक पहुंचने की भी चिंता होती है । जो उनके जल्दी स्खलित होने से जुड़ी होती है । ऐसा अक्सर देखा जाता है कि जल्द स्खलन सेक्स लाइफ को खराब कर देता है । बता दे कि मेडिकल साइंस के हिसाब से जो पुरुष अपना स्खलन एक मिनट तक रोक सकते हैं, वे नॉर्मल होते हैं । लेकिन ज्यादातर पुरुषों को यह पता नहीं होता । उनकी समस्या ज्यादातर उनके खुद की निगेटिव सोच का नतीजा होती है इसलिए पॉजिटिव थिंकिंग रखे आपको निरासा नहीं होगी ।
* पार्टनर के प्रेगनेंट न हो पाने से डर
पुरुष को इस बात का डर सताता है कि उसकी फीमेल पा़र्टनर प्रेग्नेंट हो पाएगी या नहीं । ये डर पुरुषों के सेक्शुअल परफॉर्मेंस पर असर डालता है । हम तो यही कहेंगे कि अगर सीमेन से जुड़ी कोई समस्या है तो उसे टेस्ट किया जा सकता है । प्रेग्नेंसी के लिए जरूरी है सही खान-पान और हेल्थी लाइफ। अच्छी सेक्स लाइफ महत्वपूर्ण है प्रेग्नेंसी नहीं ।
* मास्टरबैशन से जुडी परेशानी
कई सर्वे ये बात साबित कर चुके है कि मास्टरबैशन का परुषों की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं होता है । अक्सर पुरुषों को लगता है कि बचपन या कम उम्र में उनके द्वारा किया गया मास्टरबैशन उनकी वर्तमान सेक्शुअल प्रॉब्लम के लिए जिम्मेदार है । एक्सपर्ट अक्सर कहते नजर आते है कि मास्टरबैशन से पुरुष की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ता । लेकिन मास्टरबैशन से जुड़ा गलत होने का अहसास ज्यादा खतरनाक है । इसलिए मास्टरबैशन की चिंता छोड़ पुरुषों को अपनी सेक्शुअल लाइफ एंजॉय करनी चाहिए । बावजूद इसके लोग अब भी तरह-तरह की बाते सोचकर परेशान रहते है ।
It is a growing concern that today even kids as young as ten years old suffer from graying of hair.
It was a very rare phenomenon even a few years ago but it is increasing every day. While there are many reasons that cause early graying of hair, the most common reason is possibly pollution, lack of proper nutrition and stress.
Today even children are not out of bounds of stress and hence graying of hair starts as early as in a ten-year-old. But to prevent graying of hair you have to know about it a little.
Hence read on to know more:
- Every hair follicle has melanocytes, which are hair pigmentation producing cells. When a hair strand grows out of a hair follicle, melanocytes inject melanin into the strand that makes the hair colored.
- Usually, with age, the melanocytes slowly stop producing the melanin, thus making the hair strands turn the first grey and then white.
- But due to some reasons like some kinds of illness or stress or lack of nutrition, the melanocytes might stop producing enough melanin before time. This is what causes premature graying of hair.
- The kind of illnesses that might cause premature graying of hair includes hyperthyroidism, hormonal imbalances, hypothyroidism, and pernicious anemia and so on.
- It can also be caused by excessive damage to the hair that happens from the effect of using chemical dyes frequently, keeping the scalp unclean and effect of some high dosage drugs.
- Since the reasons of premature graying of hair are varied, it is suggested that for the treatment you consult a good trichologist first before trying anything for yourself.
- For one thing, using dyes that contain ammonia to color your hair would be a mistake that would further aggravate the problem. But unfortunately, that is what most people do.
- If you too are facing the problem of premature graying of hair, make sure you consult a good trichologist to find out the reason behind the problem.
- Once the reason is clear it would be much easier to find a solution too. If the only option you have is to color your hair, make sure you use a color that contains no ammonia.
- Hence using something natural like the henna would be a good idea. And if you are fortunate to still have a mane of hair that has not started to gray yet, make sure you take proper care of it.
Best Ayurvedic Panchkarma Shirobasti
- It is the best among the Murdha Taila (Head oil applications).
- It is done in facial paralysis, psychiatric problems, diseases of eyes, chronic headache and in various neurological deficits.
- It is done after other purificatory therapies.
The hair of the patient must be cut short or even shaved .
- It is done in the Morning and evening or in the night in our vishwavallabh ayurvedic panchkarma center.
TRADITIONAL METHOD OF SHIROBASTI-
Patient should be made to sit in a chair with hand and back rest.
- Lubrication and sudation are done prior to this.
- A leather cap of 10 - 12 inches height is fixed on the head.
- Piece of cloth with 3-4 inche breadth and 150 - 200 cms length is smeared with black gram paste and tied around the bottom of the cap.
This is done to prevent oil leakage.
- Warm oilis poured in the cap upto 1.1/2 inches height.
- During,this time the patient should not shake his head, laugh or sneeze.
- The patient should retain the oil till exudation appears in ears, mouth and nose or till the painful symptoms subside.
- For vata it is done for 30-40 minutes.
- For pitta 20-30 minutes.
- For kapha 15-20 minutes and 10-15 minutes for healthy people.
- Then the oil is removed from the cap and the cap is also removed.
- Shoulders, neck and back are massaged well and a warm water bath is given.
-Curnam is applied on the scalp after bath.
Indications of Shirobasti :-
- Headache mild to severe
- Migraine headache
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Travel stress
- Hemicranias or Severe recurring vascular headache
- Insomnia (Lack of sleep)
- Facial Paralysis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Nostrils dryness
- Burning sensation of scalp
- Optic Atrophy
- Tinnitus or experience sounds like whistling, ringing or roaring.
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.
I had unprotected intercourse with my gf more than twice, and after 48 hours I give her unwanted 72 tablet. Will she get pregnant? Pls answer me.
Hi I am a mom of 2.3 year old kid. My question is I am getting beard and moustache. I Have consulted doctor and she prescribed Her grace tablet and Hinder cream to apply. But the hair are still growing. Nowadays I have lot of temper and scream on everyone for small issue. Later I feel ashamed. Please let me know what can be done and I what quantity should I apply cream so that hair doesn't grow anymore. Thank you.
It is worth note that there are certain signs which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think :
1. Reduction in appetite
A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. It is worth note that a reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
2. Swollen neck glands
The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
4. Muscle aches
Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.