Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. MallickYour feedback matters!
I am wheatish is colour and would like to know my elbows, knee and neck are black in colour in compare to other parts of my body is not black in colour and I tried many home remedies but still I am not getting rid of these problems, so please suggest what should I apply to get clear skin tone like other parts of my body.
Sir I went to urologist doctor I was found in test test Harmon is 300 then doctor give me Harmon therapy injection cernosdepot 1000mg for 6 month four times. Now my test level 700 but sirbi my body hair increased very and my muscles density increased very and I am getting hair lose problem from head. I do not feel comfort and I have also digestive problem. Please give me solution.
Sir I had a serious problem with hair fall Nd I'm suffering a lot frm it what to do avoid bold head.
Sir I have skin problem around fingers of leg. My skin has become thin, cracked, itching and white in colour. Sir, I am suffering from 3 years. Sir, what is the name of this disease, and what is the remedy for it. Please help me sir.
I have one pea size epidermoid cysts. Can you please suggest if it can be reduced by some external treatment with ointments or needs to be removed surgically. Do I need to visit dermatologist?
I have a prp treatments of my hair in four sitting with minoxidil tropical spray for a year now my hair is far better than it used to. Dr. Said you had genetically problem of hair loss. Now after treatment my hair would be remain as healthy as it is now or not?
I have skin problem around my penis and 2 fingers. Skin got dried and I feel to scratching it when I scratch it skin get rupture into wound. As it started hailing again got rupture, this becomes a continues process. Kindly advise some primary aid after that I will consult to that Dr. A huge layer of dead skin appeared on the affected area. White brown color scale like.
I have just seen a purplish bluish kinda bruising on my right thigh. They are small ones no where else around at 3 spots near knees. What could this be? Some deficiency I am not sure whether I did hurt myself while moving around the house? I do go swimming but could tht be related?
I have tried many face wash & gel for my skin like Clinsol but it's not helpful in removing my acne my skin type is oily. Although I have tried many good face washes like himalayas, nivea but of no use. Can you please provide me a medication for my acnes?
I am having hair loss and also after my hair is cut it takes more than three months to grow back. My hair is growing very slowly. Is there àny home remedies to strengthen my hair growth.
I have chronic psoriasis. My extremities are fully cracked and dirty look. My skin is very dry. Its mostly aggravated during winter every year. What should I do?
I am a male of age 21, I am losing my hair frequently? I used many oils but no result found? What can I do.
I have the problem of allergy since I was 8. Due to atmospheric change and environmental fluctuations and other reasons like dust I suffer from long lasting sneezing which at last turned into cold. Please suggest.
Skin problems are on the rise due to stress, pollution, unhealthy eating habits, among a lot of others factors. Acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles are common problems people are compalining about, even the younger ones.
Flawless skin is now becoming a thing of the past.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Consume proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles. Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.