Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal GargYour feedback matters!
I am 25year old lady. Recently I have shifted to banglore, to kick start my career. But my hairfall has become a huge problem for me. I can find flaky skin of scalp. Due to which I guess hairfall is even more. Please help.
I am 21 years old men. I have not sufficient beard and mustache. There is a little hair in my chins .any medicine for grew the beard .what can I do? Am very disappointed about this problem please help me.
I am 30 year old male, I have a hair fall problem since last five year. I lost most of hair from my head. Whem I am eat some spicy food at that time lot's of sweating from hair.
I have a very fair skin But since a few weeks I have noticed that my skin has tanned What shall I do to get back my color?
Day by day, I am loosing my hair from front part. Please mention some medicine so that I won't become bald.
The skin colour of my face and hands is different from the body. Means. It is more shades darker than the rest of the body. What should I do to remove the difference?
I have itches under my arm and tried to use itch guard and also ring guard but no use since the patched remains and spreading more. What to do?
Sir I am 29 year Old and 2year before I suffered from chicken pox. And after that it left marks on my face. Can you suggest me any solution of that? And one thing more that I am suffering from hair loss and my family has history of it. Is there any solution for it too? Please tell me.
I have suffered from itching on my left leg from ankle to thigh. This is from one week. Please tell me treatment.
I am 20 years old female and have dark circles I consult so many doctors but no use. How to get rid of dark circles. What should I do ? Please help me.
I am loosing my hair and plus I have a dandruff problem and because of this I even get pimples too. Can you tell me what shampoo will be good using?
Hello sir I am suffering from the scabies disease I hav taken medicine but its not going away. I am having very much itches at nyt pls help.
My face skin has dull damage very dry and dark circle what I use to become glow brighter skin please suggest me.
Tangled and dry hair cause a lot of anxiety to a number of people, men and women alike. There are however, several kinds of remedies available for rough and dry hair. To this effect, the markets are flooded with cosmetic products that guarantee assuaging hair damage. There are several factors that contribute to the increased roughness of hair. Nutrition deficiencies in diet, exposure to polluted water and dust feature among the most conspicuous reasons. Besides, use of chemicals and heat for styling of hair also substantially damages the quality of hair. Sufficient care is imperative to maintain the richness of hair. While many opt for expert treatments at salons, a few home based solutions always come handy while beating the bad hair day blues.
- Avocado: Avocado is perhaps one of the most trusted fruits when it comes to skin and hair care. Replete with essential vitamins and minerals, avocado work wonders in restoring the luster to your hair. Mashing avocado with an egg and then applying it on wet hair, smoothes dry and damaged hair.
- Butter Massage: Applying butter to rough and damaged hair a while before shampooing can repair the damage caused to the hair by pollution and chemicals and enhance the smoothness and shine.
- Olive Oil: Among the other curative traits of olive oil, one of the most testified qualities is its moisturizing prospects. Rubbing the hair with warm olive oil and leaving it for an hour before rinsing it off, may yield favorable results.
- Tea: As incredulous as it may sound, your good old tea can impart the much needed shine to your rough, dry hair. Using freshly brewed tea as a final rinse after shampoo can enrich the texture and the color of your hair.
- Mixing Egg with your regular shampoo: As a protein rich supplement, egg can provide your hair with the required about of protein and thus, work as a viable remedy for dry hair. Blending your regular shampoo with eggs can result in tangle free, smooth hair.
- Botanical oils: Oiling is one of the most trustworthy methods of hair therapy. Using oils made from olives, jojoba and almonds is crucial for restoring the luster and smoothness of hair.
- Mayonnaise: As appetizing it may be on burgers, Mayonnaise can be used as an important source of proteins for damaged hair. Massaging the hair gently with a dollop of mayonnaise before washing it off with lukewarm water has proven to be a useful therapy for dry hair.
- Banana and Honey Mixture: Being rich in the essential salts, Banana, when mixed with honey and hair oil is extremely beneficial to dry and damaged hair. Regular use can effectively restore the smoothness and shine of the hair.
- Beer: Beer is an excellent for conditioning of hair. It repairs and nourishes the roots of the hai.