Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Submit a review for Mata Chanan Devi HospitalYour feedback matters!
Neuropathy, popularly called us peripheral neuropathy, is a condition where the nerves that are responsible for carrying information from spinal cord to brain is damaged. It is always good to consult your Ayurvedic doctor to treat neuropathy. The affected patients are treated naturally with Bhumyamalaki Chura 3g on a dosage of two times per day. It is always good to go by
Peripheral neuropathy condition results in numbness and pain in feet and hands. The usual symptoms of the disease include infections, metabolic disorders, exposure to toxins and injuries. Sometimes tingling or pain of toes, legs, feet, arms, hand, fingers etc. may happen.
In spite of reducing the body’s toxicity, it is very important to identify the root cause for the disease. Here the essential cause for the disease includes viruses, inflammation and oxidation.
- Intake of 600 mg lipoic acid per day would reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In case of diabetes patients, it is good to monitor the blood glucose level, as the intake of lipoic acid on a regular basis might reduce blood glucose level.
- Another effective medicine to control the symptom of Peripheral neuropathy is CoQ10. This is very good at treating heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid is also good at treating this disease. Salmon fish and flax seeds acids are the natural source of fatty acids that helps in reducing the inflammation I the body.
- An herb known as St.John’s wort is good at treating all types of nerve injuries, especially to the toes and fingers. It helps in reducing the burning and shooting pain. The herb is very powerful in treating mild depression and is anti-viral herb.
- The numbness and weakness in the limb can be cured by the regular usage of oat seed. It is an herb that is rich in minerals. It is a safe natural medicine free from any side effect.
- Another herb called passion flower is useful in curing from agitation, spasms, muscle twitching and restlessness.
- Nettle and Ginko Bilba are other useful herbs that help in treating peripheral neuropathy.
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front.
Thyroid is a small butterfly shaped gland, which is present at the lower frontal region of the neck, right beneath the voice box. It produces hormones which regulate metabolism (the breakdown of food by the body to convert it into energy). It even plays a pivotal role in boosting organ functions as well as in helping the body to sustain heat. However, too much of hormone production by the thyroid gland might yield structural problems, for instance, growth of nodules (abnormal tissue growth) or cysts (non-cancerous sac-like structures containing fluid) and swelling. Hence, a thyroid surgery is a must once these problems occur. The surgery, administered with general anesthesia, eliminates the thyroid gland either wholly or partially.
Why do you need surgery?
- The presence of tumors or nodules on one’s thyroid gland is one of the reasons why one should go for the surgery. Although most of the nodules are benign, few can be pre-cancerous or cancerous too. Also, those benign nodules can spell trouble, if they expand in size, thus obstructing the throat. They can be problematic as well if they cause the thyroid gland to overproduce hormones, giving rise to a condition known as hyperthyroidism.
- Hyperthyroidism can be corrected through surgery. It is often an outcome of Grave’s disease, an autoimmune disorder wherein the body misidentifies the thyroid gland as a foreign body, thereby creating antibodies to combat it. The thyroid gland gets inflamed in the process, resulting in the overproduction of hormones.
- Another reason is the enlargement or swelling up of the thyroid gland, termed as goiter. Similar to large nodules, goiter too can clog the throat, thus interfering with one’s breathing, speaking and eating.
Types of Surgery
- Lobectomy: This procedure calls for partial removal of the lobes when a nodule or an inflammation affects just half of the thyroid gland.
- Subtotal Thyroidectomy: Here, a small proportion of the thyroid tissue is left behind even after the elimination of the thyroid gland.
- Total Thyroidectomy: Through this procedure, the entire thyroid gland is taken out along with the thyroid tissue.
Hello. I need help desperately. Im suffering with facial acne since more than 3 months now. I have tried multiple treatments but nothing is working. Im almost in depression now. Nothing ia working for my face. Is there any permanent and effective treatment for acne. Im ready to take it. Someone please help me, Il be very glad and thankful.
I have thyroid but I do no whether it is normal or hypothyroid but my test suggested that I have 10 sum thing like that can you please tell me whether it is normal or what I'm 20 years gal soon I'm getting married one of the lady doctor told me that if you have thyroid it Vll be difficult at the time of conceiving it is true? please suggest me suitable measures asap.
My mom has non persistent fever for 8 days. Today temperature is 99 and morning 100. Sometimes it has raised till 103. She had shivering 3 days back. Admitted in hospital. Her platelet count on initial day was 1.5 lackhs. Yesterday it was 1.2 lackhs .now she has loose motion too. Headache sometimes. Excessive tiredness. Doctor says it is normal viral fever only. Dengue test is done but doctor said no dengue .drips is going on daily. 1 bottle / day.
Hello ,my face is turning blacker and blacker when I started to take treatment with dermatologist, I have acne to remove that he gave me some creams and a soap, by using that my skin started getting more problems, dryness, and over sweating became problem Could you please guide me how to get ride of pimples on face and return to my original color with controlling excess sweat And also need information on skin whitening treatment and it's cost. Kindly provide my the solutions Thank you.
My age 27 and my wife age 24. We are planning for baby so At the time of intercourse, when I enter my sperm to my wife vagina, its comes out quickly approx 80% so that she is unable to conceive it. She is trying to conceive it from last 4-5 times. I did test my sperm its 38 million per ML and report results are very good so please suggest me and give me solution for this.
Sir m 3 years daily hastmuthen kr rha hu m aj s chor du to bilkul krna to koi side effect hoga please btao hindi m.
I'm 25 years old and married. I'm not able to have good erections from past few weeks like I used to have before. I came across Himalaya confido and was taking it one in the morning and night for about 10 days. After taking it I think the problem has become bad. I'm not able to get erections at all and not really getting turned on by sex. What do I do please suggest.
Hello, We are trying to conceive. My wifes vagina remains dry on the outside due to which we were facing trouble in inserting the penis. Our doctor told to use conceive Gel from Vivo Lifesciences. Yesterday I squeezed two three times inside the vagina as per directions on the box. She laid on her back for 40-45 mins (as per the directions on the box it was asked to apply the gel one hour before intercourse). After 40-45 mins we had intercourse successfully and easily. after the intercourse, She laid on her back for another 30 mins. In between I checked and found that there was lot of sticky solution near the opening between her legs. At the end there was just wetness and no sticky semi solid substance. Is this process that we followed is right? Will the gel allow the sperm to go to cervix to uterus and then fallopian tube?
Hello sir I have fungal infection (dad-khaj) on near of my sexual part. And that skin have became dark red. I have used lots of cream just like surfaz sn. Tigboderm. Ring guard. Etc. But there is no effect. Please suggest me any good cream or medicine.
17 days ago I was going gym regularly also taking green tea from last 4 months and also taking coke diet from last month. Because I want to loose weight and one day I took black coffee after 2 hour I started to feel like headache in my back last from 3 second and comes for 3 to 4 times a day that last long for 3 sec .I also had tight neck muscle within time that thing is fine .but headache is not going please advice me.
How long does it take for acid reflux to be treated Mine has taken up to a month and has not been cured use antacids for my treatment.
Hello sir. I am 19 years boy. I was doing masturbation thrice in a day regularly from last 6 years. But by listening from surrounding that by doing excessive masturbation a man can never produce a child. So I want to know that I have left this habit from last 10 days. Then will I be able to produce a child in my life. And please tell me some medicines to recover my problems. I will be thankful to you. Thanks.
I don't like my life and myself, I didn't do what I want to do, I am in depression. I am not liking my life at all.
My child 3 month old. Yesterday gave her DPT3 vaccine. Late evening she started loose motions. Anything to worry. Kindly advise.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among todays teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.