Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Doctor says my friend has arrhythmia. Last night his heartbeat rate got really slow then was admitted to hospital for the whole day today and even had to be taken to the ICU in the afternoon when the heartbeat fell drastically again. Please advice what should be done. And the doctors sy there is no cure for this. Is it true. If not then what should be done. He is in his mid-twenties what should be done.
It is said that heart attacks are becoming very frequent. The reason why there are so frequent and the remedy to the same. Also the stent that isput during the operation process jow long can a personssurvive with the same. The operation for the stent is it dangerous?
Is hair transplant is permanent solution for baldness. Is there any medical condition like people with bp, cholesterol should not do hair transplant.
I am a 50 yr old lady. I had menopause for the past 5 years and recently I had a slight bleeding. I have been facing a problem of fibroids. My fibroid measures 5x4.6x3.6 inches in the posterior wall. The endometrium canal is mildly thickened and there is mild endometrium hyperplasia. I got a dnc done which showed disordered proliferative type endometrium. Some doctors have suggested me to undergo hysterectomy. After this I also started having a high blood pressure. Is it because of the fibroids? is it necessary for me to undergo hysterectomy.
I am suffering from chest pain since last one month. I have taken so many medicine but still I am suffering .plz help.
Hi. This is my first pregnancy and first month of pregnancy. I had my bp checked up and it came out to be 137/ 106. Is it high? If yes pls suggest me natural ways to control it in this condition. Thanks.
My mother is 80 years old, suffering from Type II diabetes and High blood pressure. She is on regular medication for last 20 to 25 yrs. Sugar remains around 110/ 172 and BP around 155/70. Kindly suggest remedy.
My father is 51 year old. He is suffering from gastric and high bp. He is welder by profession. He has left that on my insistence. Now he complains about heaviness in chest, stomach. He always feels that his head is heavy. I consulted doctors earlier but problem is not resolved. He got check ups earlier but I don' t know what' s wrong. Please suggest me doctor to whom I can consult and get him checked and cured. I put up in rohini 20. Please reply soon.
I am suffering from pain in chest, for severe gas problem. I missed last 2 days toilet, what should I do now? I am 22 years old.
Hi, am 31 years old. I recently had a general health check up. All results were normal except my sugar cholesterol levels. Fasting sugar was 103 and post meal sugar was 126. I remember I had taken too much sugary beverages around 9 hours before the test. Could that have an effect on the examination? And generally am I diabetic? On the other hand, my LDL cholesterol level was 124. Please advice what to do to reduce my cholesterol and sugar levels. Am really stressed!
Age 36 weight 70 all body parameters and usg of full abdomen normal with vitamin d and b deficiency Issue: diagnosed with panic attacks and depression related to work stress. Diagnosed with hyper stress stimulation and sympathetic overdrive. Undergoing psychiatric treatment with vilano 40 twice and etilaam pro 20 at night. 1 revital capsule per day also along with turmeric milk in morning After 3 months main complaint anxiety and depression improved a lot but chief complaint is I have constant adrenaline rushes and adrenaline related symptoms (such as chest tightness .buzzing in limbs. Burning sensations. Palpitations) even when I am not under stress. Constant discomfort due to adrenaline rushes. Also get hive attacks .Trying progressive muscle relaxation and deep breathing but not much improvement. Massage and cold bath gives temporary relief. Require advice.
I want to ask that when I was standing thn suddenly my heartbeat increased and I was feeling like my breathing will end up as if it has been choked. It happened to me second time Can anyone help me out of it?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.