Doctors in Lok Clinic And Hospital
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment of Colic
Customised Diet Chart
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Lok Clinic And HospitalYour feedback matters!
"Walking" is a very common recommendation by any mental health care professional to overcome Stress or Anxiety or Depression as its one of the simple exercise to maintain both physical and mental health. However we notice people with emotional disturbance, find enough reasons or excuses not to go out and do this simple task. Rather they are comfortable to try something indoor or at home.
Similar to another set of people who are looking for stress management solution, always find their busy schedule as a reason to skip walking and try to compensate by doing a heavy walking or other exercises during weekend!!.. It may be a justification from your point of view, but still, the body and mind need their share of daily routine to maintain a proper health.
So what's the alternative? Good news is that there is an alternate solution available from our ancient practice called “ 8 Walking” invented by Tamil Sidhas ( Yogis). Western world calls it as “Infinity walking”.
How to do 8 Walking?
- It's like a normal walking, but you will walk in 8 shaped pattern. Here the 8 shape is formed by joining 2 circles of approx 6 feet diameter each in “South-North” direction
You can create this 8 Shape, preferably in an open space like garden, balcony, terrace, car parking etc ( Pic Shown). Worst case you can do it in your living areas/ hall by placing 2 chairs at a gap of 3 feet and start walking in 8 shape between the chairs.
Practice this in the morning or evening, an empty stomach. Preferable timing is 5 to 6 AM/PM.
Start walking from south to north direction in clockwise for 15 min and then anticlockwise for 15 min. Total 30 min is good enough for a daily routine, but you can increase the timing based on your comfort.
Preferable to walk on a barefoot (without shoes) and concentrate on the 8 shape while walking. You can do breathing or OM Mantra chanting while doing the walk. Also, you can use Yoga mudra while walking (like Prana Mudra)
What are the Benefits of 8 Walking?
As you walk South-North direction, your body interfere with the earth’s magnetic force and get energized to activate all the chakras and all internal organs.
Due to 8 shaped walking style, all your body parts like legs, ankles, knees, abdomen, hip, hands, shoulders, neck, head etc. moves in a twist and turn pattern. So it gives a very good physical movement to all parts of the body when compared to regular walking.
As you walk on bare foot, there will be pressure created at different points in your foot due to the contact with the ground and thereby activating all internal organs. Within a few weeks, you see relief from any chronic disease (foot has the reflex acupressure points that are linked to the internal organ)
As you need to concentrate on the 8 shape while walking, you will be completely focused on only walking & breathing in a slow and steady rhythm, which in turn helps you to get stress relief and relax your mind.
With regular practice, you will notice relief from Headache, Digestive Problems, Thyroid, Obesity, Knee pains, Rheumatoid Arthritis, weight gain/ loss and constipation etc.T his walking helps in balancing blood pressure. It also reduces sugar level in the blood and reverses your diabetes and its complication within a year of regular 8 walking.
Refresh your body and mind for daylong work.
It’s easy and very convenient for aged people who can’t go out for regular walking.
Practice “8 walking" and enjoy the good health. Reach out to me to know more about similar preventive and practical lifestyle changes through "Ayurveda wellness workshop" that can help you to keep your body and mind healthy. Health is Wealth. Be Healthy!!
You know that if you moisturise your skin on daily basis you shall find that skin is more soft and glowing on diwali festival.
I am 21 years I am suffering a hairfall more while washing oiling the hairs falls more I needed to look handsome please any solution to stop hairfall and regrowth of hairs best advice.
Write an anti-harassment policy. As an employer, you are liable for any sex discrimination that happens in the workplace. Under Title VII, this includes sexual harassment as well as sexist and transphobic behavior. The best way to protect your employees from sexual harassment, and yourself from liability, is to prevent it.
- Get together with human resources, union leaders, and write a firm policy banning sexual harassment. Make it clear that management holds itself responsible for preventing sexual harassment within the company.
- Define sexual harassment broadly. Prohibit illegal sexual discrimination; unwelcome advances; requests for sexual favors; and any verbal, visual, or physical conduct of a sexual nature in the workplace.
- Ban the requirement of submission to any sexual conduct as a term or condition of employment, or used as a basis for any employment decisions.
- Ban all behavior that has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual's work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment.
- Include examples of sexual harassment, but state that the list of examples is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Review Title VII and state law to make sure that you are including all applicable behaviors.
Lay out clear protocol for responding to harassment. Within your anti-harassment policy, make the steps for reporting sexual harassment clear. Your policy must encourage victims of sexual harassment to report the behavior. Authorize and identify several appropriate to receive harassment complaints.
- Your employees should have several options of individuals to report sexual harassment to, as this will help prevent them from, for example, having to report to their harasser or a close friend of their harasser.
Train your employees to prevent and report sexual harassment. Give everyone a copy of the policy. The sexual harassment prevention policy should be in the employee handbook, should be emailed to every employee, and should be reviewed during annual anti-discrimination trainings.
- Give frequent trainings. Train supervisors and all levels of management to spot, prevent, and punish sexual harassment and sex discrimination. Train employees in the correct steps to report sexual harassment.
- Follow state requirements, which are variable.
Include examples your employees might not recognize. Employees need to understand that any form of sexual attention or behavior, as well as any form of sexist or transphobic behavior, is considered sex discrimination and could get them fired. Let them know, for instance, that men are liable if they harass men, not just women, that women are liable if they harass men or women, and that even compliments can feel like harassment if they are given the wrong way.
- Explain that any workplace pressure that employees comply with gender norms is sex harassment under Title VII
- Therefore, it is forbidden to tell a woman she does not act feminine enough, a man that he does not act masculine enough, or a transgender individual that his or her appearance or chosen pronoun is unacceptable.
- Explain that as an employer, you are even sometimes liable if a vendor or client sexually harasses your employees.
- Tell them that when in doubt, they should talk to HR or to you.
Monitor your workplace. Check for signs of harassment at all levels of your company. Eliminate any discriminatory jokes, signs, or cartoons that you see. Confront employees who are engaging in inappropriate behavior. If you think a co-worker is being harassed, encourage the victim to talk about it and to take immediate action to stop it.
- If you witness an incident of sexual harassment or find yourself within an offensive environment, take steps to resolve the harassment or co-file with the victim.
Enforce the policy without exceptions. When a complaint arises, or when you witness harassment, immediately investigate and deal with the situation. Discipline company members who harass other employees. Protect and support employees experiencing harassment.
- You should have a no-tolerance policy on repeat offenders, or for cases of egregious harassment or assault.
- Make it clear that no level of management is exempt from complying with the policy.
After several days of festivities and a overdose of sweets and high calorie foods, it is time we settle down into our daily routine.
Try this simple remedy to lose the few extra inches you gained this navratri.
Boil one litre of water adding 1 tablespoon of jeera / cumin seeds for 5 minutes.
Filter and store this water in a thermos flask. Drink one cup this warm jeera water every one hour till it's done.
Repeat it every day for 7 days and you will see your live handles and tummy disappear!