Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin MathurYour feedback matters!
My problem is related with Sex. I have erectile problem due to that facing problem in penetration since 3 years. I have consult with Sexologist but they told there is no any problem and suggested psychiatrist. After treatment there is no such improvement, according to there treatment I used to take peels (Penegra / Vigora 50 mg), with that I feel satisfaction. But now a days there is another problem, after taking such peels I am facing problem of heavy Headache, pain I legs, feel like hangover on next day. please suggest what to do.
I have hypothyroidism and recently got operated for cholecystectomy. I have pain in lower rights jaw radiating to neck and ribs. sometimes its intolerable. What should i do to cure?
I am suffering from fever, cough & cold. I did all treatments but it couldn't recover what I have to do?
I M having problem in my tongue there are little little in hindi you say chole at my tongue why is this and what to do.
I am 25 years old I am suffering acidity problem from 3 month Mt spleen enlarged 13.2 mildly enlarged GRADE I FATTY INFILTRATION OF LIVER MILD SPLENOMEGALY my stomach was to much it acidity pain goes to heart burning how to cure sir I am so much very tension in this type of problem myou might 120 height 180 sir thanking you sir.
I had been detected with tuberculosis seven months ago. I am taking medicines since then. When will I quit taking them?
I haven slept for 2 days and now my head is aching, what to do? Please help me Orstomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?
He's a diabetic patient. When his uric acid, total bilirubin has become larger which is in critical stage to become kidney failure. Doctor saying that to stop all the medicine. Now he recommend a new type insulin pen to use. Now what's your opinion sir! Thankyou.
Hi Dr. I am surrffing from pre mature ejaculation done during foreplay. I am unmarried. Give some tips to overcome.
What are the different causes symptoms curative measures of the pneumonia and how to be avoid infections of pneumonia.
My follicles are not growing properly. So doctor suggested me to have clomid. On 15 th day my follicle size was 22 mm. And on 16th day we had done iui. But it was not succeed. So my question is. I have regular periods. Then also why my follicles are not growing properly. What I have to do. Please suggest me.
My left side testis is paining from last 10 days and I am also facing erectile problem suggest me what to do now.
I am 65 yrs old my blood sugar before food is 103 after 2 hours of my food intake is 240 I take tablets. To test the blood glucose level it should be after 2 hrs?
I am 24 Males 20 days back I feel lot of heet in body chest pain I taken doctor checkup he said Gastric and given tablets and Gastracid liquid now I am using Pantop D before Breakfast and Before Dinner and after that I am taking Gastracid Liquid daily I Feel Some Chest heaviness and Slight Chest pain Can you please suggest to re leaf from this problem.
Sir my father is suffered from paralysis since 2003 after the recovery they become quite well but previous when we come from my village in January on bus there body immediately does not working quite but physically there are not any damage. After the test it is found that he became a diabetes patient and after that treatment going on from cuttack. And the following medicines are continue. DIABETONERAMISTAR H5CLOPITABMINIPRESS XL 5mgTONACT10 now they are quite for a moment (behosh) my question is that what are the reason behind it and what the solution and also give comment on treatment and medicine is medicine are sufficient good also give suggestions as well as possible.
Children are constantly falling prey to coughs and colds and viral infections. A strong immune system is the only way to protect them from such illnesses. Our immune system develops as we grow. For this reason, many doctors consider the occasional bout of cold or flu to be a good thing for 6-8 year olds. This helps build their immune system. Here are a few other ways you can boost their immune system.
- Breastfeed your baby: It is recommended that you should breastfeed your baby for as long as possible up to a year. Colostrums or the milk produced during the first few days after a baby's birth is extremely rich in antibodies that fight a number of diseases. The white blood cells in breast milk can protect your baby against ear infections, allergies, indigestion, urinary tract infections and lower their risk of suffering from diabetes, colitis, Crohn's disease and some forms of cancer later in their life.
- Have a fiber rich diet: Give your child plenty of fruits and vegetables in their daily diet. These are rich in vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Phytonutrients can increase the body's production of white blood cells and interferon. Interferon is an antibody coating cell surfaces that block viruses. Such a diet can also help a child build immunity against cancer and heart diseases later in life.
- Quality sleep: Sleep deprivation can increase your susceptibility to illnesses by lowering the production of white blood cells and weakening the immune system. Insist on your child getting adequate sleep. While a newborn may need 18 hours of sleep a day, toddlers require 12-13 hours of sleep. Preschoolers need at least 10 hours of sleep a day. If it isn't possible for your child to get his or her sleep in one go, encourage them to take a nap in the afternoons.
- Exercise: Regular exercise boosts the production of white blood cells. To encourage your children to get away from computers and television, make exercise a family activity. Exercising will also help them release their energy and allow them to have a better sleep.
- Prevent the Spreading of Germs: From an early age, you must inculcate good hygiene habits in your children. Teach them to wash their hands with soap before and after a meal, every time they come into the house from outdoors and after using the toilet. Disposing of a child's personal items such as toothbrushes after they have had an infection can also keep the germs from spreading.