Treatment of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Treatment Of Allergic Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Aphakia
Treatment of Astigmatism
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Treatment of Black eye
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Bulging Eyes
Treatment of Cataracts in Children
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Chalazion
Chemical Peels Treatment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Treatment of Color Blindness
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Submit a review for Apex Citi HospitalYour feedback matters!
I use patanjali saundarya face wash but my get oily after face wash so please suggest me the good oil control face wash for skin lightening purpose.
Chocking or suffocating felling in throat all the time: this can occurs previously, then a ENT advised a liver infection. After that I am fine but this feeling starts again, so tell me, what can I do.
I am 66 years old male. I have knee pain for more than 10 years. I could walk with some pain which was manageable. But now my knees are not following my wishes. The pain starts as soon as I start walking. Should I go for knee-replacement or there is some homeopathic medicine to make my life livable?
I am 21 year old and too much sad because of hair fall. Every day I lost alott of my hair even I am fit.
I have chest fat. Can you suggest how to remove chest fat. It don't look good and feel shame to open t-shirt.
I have chest burning and severe heart rate many are saying its case of anxiety Please suggest how to cure it?
I am 23 years old. My weight is 67 kgs and my height is 5'6" My skin tone is wheatish. II want to improve my skin complexion because I want to search a person to marry. For that I want to improve my skin tone. Can you please help me for that.
Hello doctor, I am having a pain across my chest. It's feels like cramped pain. Whenever I stretch or move my hands upwards it cramps. I can't understand why is it happening? Is it due to acidity or anything else? Please suggest me what to do doctor. Thanks in advance.
I am loosing my hair. I use more type of shampoos and conditioners. But no development on my hair. I use onion and garlic to my hair as a conditioner. I think it will better. Could you give a proper reason and medic for hair fall.
I am 17 years old male and I hv several deep dark spots on my face. I used certain creams but it did not work. I want to remove those dark spots by laser treatment. So can it be treated through laser? Or what else I should do now.
Bacterial sinus problems of viridians strep with s.epidermidis .which homeo medicines should I take for a long time (immunity enhancement at the same time. Please give me advice.
I have got under eye dark circles after loosing weight. How can I fill up under eye depression which has caused the dark circle?
I am having brown discharge for more than a week after having sex. Does this means it's implantation? Or is it just normal bleeding.
Swollen ankles are very common among older people. Sometimes even young people suffer from this disease. There can be many possible reasons for swollen ankles. Some of the main and most relevant causes for swollen ankles are as follows:
- Injury on ankle
- Sprained ankle
- Venous insufficiency
- Lymph edema
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Some medications, including calcium channel blockers, steroids or even antidepressants
Homeopathic treatment for swollen ankles
The main treatment for swollen ankles actually requires a great deal of investigation in the field of homeopathic genre. Each and every case is investigated thoroughly and also analysed to a huge depth before prescribing any kind of homeopathic medication. The swollen ankles which are caused due to injury, sprain and arthritis can be independently handled by a homeopathic treatment. But in case of any other serious organ injury, homeopathic medicines are mainly used for treatment along with other kinds of advanced medications. Homeopathic medication should be considered only after consulting a good physician. Self-medication must be strictly avoided.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for treating swollen ankles include the following:
- Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are considered to be the best medicines for dropsical swollen ankles, also referred to as edema. Here the swelling is caused due to excess water retention or even due to water accumulation in the tissues.
- Ledum Pal: If you are experiencing swollen ankles due to arthritis, Ledum Pal is your go-to homeopathic medicine. In such cases, the affected person usually experiences painful and hot swollen ankles.
- Arnica: Another medicine of all times, especially for swollen ankles, is Arnica. It is the most effective medicine for swollen ankles caused due to an injury. Arnica works in a wondrous way to reduce the pain and the swelling of the ankles from injury which are bruised and feel sore to touch.
- Ruta: Ruta is primarily prescribed for swollen ankles resulting from sprain. A sprain is defined as the overstretching of the ligaments, mainly in the area of joints.
- Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine, which is highly effective in treating swollen ankles, primarily caused due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency, is Hamamelis. It is the best rated medicine among its category.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, neither be indifferent it to, nor delay its treatment for long. It is recommended that you consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner to get the best medicine for your condition.
Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints. Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.
Some of these ailing superfoods for arthritis are:
- Leafy greens: Green, leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce have a high content of antioxidants, calcium and magnesium which help in neutralizing the negative charges in the body. In case of arthritis, it prevents the further progression of the disease. 5 servings of steamed vegetables per day can work wonders for your joint pain.
- Fishes: Fish, especially oily fish goes a long way in reducing joint pain and stiffness. They are highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which contain anti - inflammatory properties. 2 to 4 portions of oily fish per week can have an impact on you for many years to come.
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains mono - saturated fats and antioxidants, which have anti - inflammatory properties. Increase in the intake of olive oil can reduce risks of rheumatoid arthritis and prevent associated conditions. It can be used as both raw oil in preparing salads and also as cooking oil.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. As true as it may be, among many other nutrients, apples are a rich source of antioxidants and magnesium which are beneficial for the bones. A daily intake of 100g of apples eaten as a sole snack, or mixed with salads would in the long run prevent the risks of arthritis.
- Onions: Onions apart from fostering good digestion is also loaded with quercetin which is a bioflavonoid antioxidant that suppresses inflammation. It effectively removes the free radicals within arthritis joints and also reduces the release of protein- destroying enzymes. It can be consumed raw, can be served as a sauce and can also be used for cooking.Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints.
Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.