Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tilak GuptaYour feedback matters!
I had pigmentation problem so I took microdermabration treatment before two and my dermatologist gave me some of skin whitening creams that contains hydroquinon in it so my skin complexion improved but its been more than two years I cant stop using that creams because whenever I try to discontinue I become dark and whenever I expose to sun I get tanned even after using sunscreen of spf 50 now am really frustrated because of this issue and I want to lead a normal life but i'm really afraid of my skin becoming dark please help me.
The body parts which are exposed to sun are much more darker than my face. How can I reduce tan on my hands, feet, neck and legs.
I am having small pimples on my forehead and lots of blackheads and whiteheads. I have tried everything so what can I do?
I am a girl and inner side n back side skin is black because of itching, Right now I use cream result is very slow can you suggest me what can I do?
My skin looks dark with small spot and I have dark circles too. I wash my face twice with joves facewash. Scrub my face twice a week. Apply moisturizer or before going to bed apply olive oil on face and almond oil near eye countour. Is my skin care routine right. I use scarf when I go out .is my skincare routine right what should I do. When I do parlour cleanup my skin becomes more dark with dark patches so I avoid cleanup. Is my routine right.Please tell.
My face is oily. I used pendram Plus 2 month cont. Then face lighting yellow type. I am using pendrum plus and acromos plus after mix use on my face. Nearly after 15 days my face lighting and white but after some day red pimples started on face. And khtm hota hai to dark spot chor jata hai. Pimple (not red) on my whole what can I do ?
Hai sir my name is ramakrishna. I what to ask you about my skin problem. My face is ugly with pimpulls how to remove the pimpulls.
Which medication should I use for removing sores and scars that take my face daily. It has been happening to me since 3-4 years.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
I am 30 years old female. I have dark circles around my eyes. These are from 13-14 years. What should I do to remove these. Kindly tell treatment by keeping in mind that I am pregnant. So tell the treatment which a pregnant woman can do. Thanks.
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
Hello doctor I have problem in my face under my eyes some hairs are growing by these hair growing problem my eyes looks like soo dark as dark circles under my eyes. Suggest some ways to erase these hair from my face without laser treatment please suggest me some remedies to erase these hair from my face.
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I'm a student, 19. Nowadays I'm feeling stress for unknown reasons leading to dark circles under my eyes and severe headache. please help me in coping up this problem.
Fungal skin diseases are brought about by various sorts of fungi and are the main reasons behind an irritated skin. Fungi attack and develop in dead keratin, a protein that makes up your skin, hair and nails. The various sorts of fungal diseases are caused by various groups of fungi. Some common fungal skin infections include ringworm, intertrigo, nail infections, Athlete’s foot, etc.
The likelihood of fungal infections increase in the following cases:
- If you are overweight
- Not drying your skin completely after a shower or wash
- Walking barefoot in shower and wet locations
- In case of a pregnancy
- If you have a weak immune system
- If you suffer from diabetes
- If you come into contact with a person or animal with fungal infections.
- Due to a recent course of antibiotics
Fungal rashes can at times be mistaken for other skin conditions, for example, psoriasis and eczema. Fungal skin diseases can bring about a number of skin rashes; some of them being red, textured and itchy. The organism can influence only one region, or a few zones of your body. In the event that you get a fungal disease of your scalp, you might lose some hair. There are steps which can be performed in order to protect yourself from getting a parasitic skin contamination:
- Dry your skin properly after a shower
- Try not to share hairbrushes, towels or combs since they might be carrying fungi
- In case a family member has been infected with scalp ringworm, hats, pillows, combs or scissors should be soaked using water and bleach
- Allow your shoes sufficient time to dry out by alternating them every two or three days
- In order to keep moisture away from the skin, wear loose clothes that are made of cotton or other breathable materials.
- Socks, bed linen and clothes should be washed regularly to prevent the growth of any fungi
- In communal and wet areas like saunas, swimming pools, showers, etc., wear clean plastic shoes or flip-flops.
- If you have diabetes, try to keep your blood sugar under control
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.