Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay TripathiYour feedback matters!
Pain in right elbow from last 4 month & back from last 2 year. Homeo treatment is continue but no relief.
My Wife has rheumatoid arthritis. I want to know the cure for this. Is there any type of complete cure in any part of the world. She is currently 24yrs.
My friend is fit enthusiast, he met with accident. His wrist bone does not get fractured but it is mis placed to other side. Doctor suggested him to take one month rest. So after that can he do gym as earlier? Or he can't do it again?
I am 46 yes, diabetic but no medicine. 2.5 years back got injured during throwing stone to a man go tree by falling into the field. I got treatment from orthopedics ond take injection. But not completely cured, even pain in right shoulder, x-ray report OK. Exercise done regularly. Pls advice.
My mother (52year, 55 height) has back pain from two years. I already consult three or four doctors but at the end I can not get any fruitful result from it. Here, all treat taken through allopathic method. What would you suggest which is the best option to treat in this case, allopathic, acupuncture, homeopathy and naturopathy. Also I have a question related to my cheeks it is automatically removing my upper portion of neck. Here I am taking homeopathic method since October 2015 but till this time can not find any indication to result. What would you suggest?
I am 23 years old I am having back pain from last 2 months And I am not feeling active in my daily activities so please suggest any exercise without medicine And I have belly fat in order to reduce that what precaution should I follow.
Hello doctor my age is 26 and my breast is too much heavy and it looks too bad and am also uncomfortable, dresses also looks bad. And shoulder pain, and also problem in breath sometimes, please suggest something for reducing breast,
Hii. Doctor. I have one problem which makes me sad. I m 23 yrs unmarried girl. Since 6 month I have stomach pain around my belly bottom and more in left side or lower part of stomach the pain is occur when I m pressing my stomach with my fingers than pain is realise. Last 6 month every month this type of stomach pain in come. And 5 to 6 days the pain automatically gone. Now a days again the pain is coming. Please tell me what I can do. Because at which area I m leaving their is no specilist doctor than please help me.
I just want to lose 30 kg of weight in a month and I do various cardiovascular exercise and due to this I have a serious back pain?
My wife is not well since two months. Her leg pain or headache. Daily medicine is compulsory for my wife. Please tell me for some useful process.
I am a 19 years old boy. I played cricket continuously last month. My legs start paining. Thought would go in 2- 3 days but it still persists. What to do?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.