Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhagatYour feedback matters!
Please tell me shall I use vitamins like A, C,E, B for glowing skin instead of using products like creams etc. Plzzz advise And also plzz say how to use them & maximum period to use .that means either 15 days or up to the results which I can see And also please say procedure to fallow to use that capsules & also procedure while using them please.
Pyaaz ka ras roz laganey se 6-8 hafton mein puraaney daag halkey pad jaatey hain. Jalan kam karney ke liye alovera gel ke saath
My grand daughter age is 13 months & she is having a strawberry birth Mark under her eye it is away from eye size of a kabuli chana. How to get rid of it doctor? Please advise.
How to remove pimples and dots on face can you please say the easier and valuable answer one more thing whitening the skin also.
Humko 5 january se chiken pox hua h aur ab wo thik ho raha h par uska marks ni reh jaye koi upaye bataye. Thank you.
Why the eye is going inside and have a dark circle below my eye and my stomach is coming out very much.
I have pigmentation black marks under my eye about 1 inch below the eye. How I can get rid off them?
More popularly known ads haldi, almost Indian dish has dash of turmeric, adding a therapeutic touch.
Best prescription for case of Diabetes and leprosy. its also a carminative tonic –blood-purifier and vermicide. It is used in treating Jaundice, infection of liver, flu, cholesterol problem, etc…More effectively so in combination with fenugreek, jeera, Tulsi n pepper.
How to use:
Common cold: Turmeric powder added to boiled water and inhaled
Dry cough: A pinch of turmeric powder added to hot cows milk and taken early in the morning
Skin problem: Juice of raw turmeric applied externally
Intestinal warms: 20 drops of raw turmeric juice, mixed with a
pinch of salt taken first thing in the morning daily for 3-4 days
Anemia: A teaspoon each of raw turmeric juice and honey mixed together and taken every morning for a month
Asthma : A teaspoon of turmeric powder added to a glass of milk, taken twice or thrice daily
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
Hi, I have got white spots/ pores below my left eye. How can I get rid off from them. As eye being the sensitive part, kindly advise me accordingly.
What is the main reason for bleeding in motion? This is not frequently but I got it last year twice and after one year in this summer again one time bleeding in motion. Before Bleeding even in last year I ate spicy food like biryani. When I searched for this in Google its saying it may lead to cancer. So kindly let me know what's happening to me!
I am 62 Years old. During health check up and through scan Doctor found out that I have prostrate enlargement. I am taking typlin C.
I am working from past 6 months so total 8 Hours and tattoo I have to be seated in front of computer onlu. So, niw am facing severe back pain unable ti bear the pain kindly suggest to reduce the pain and help me out of this back pain.
Doctor. My lips are actually swollen a bit from around past one year. They doesn't seem me in cordial as they used to be before. N I am even facing issues like side chapping n dryness. Had it been for some days or even a month I could have ignored but now its becoming prominent and I dont that. Please feed me with some appropriate solutions to it!
Actually I have an issue in skins between buttocks both sides . I feel like itching usually and the skin seems like dry and getting down by itching. Its color is changed to a lil darker. Its width is around 1 cm and height around 2-3 cm. I have this issue since months and didn't go to doctor and it's not getting further somehow.
Doctor I am 17 years old boy and my skin was dark but than started melacare forte which show best result but I discontinue it and my skin becomes even more dark .so suggest my any cream alternate to melacare forte.
Wrinkle creams, eye serums, and other anti-aging skin care products can help diminish signs of aging. To create a truly effective anti-aging skin care plan, however, it helps to start with healthy skin care habits.
The benefits of healthy skin care habits include:
* Prevent (or clear up) a blotchy complexion
* Retain skin’s youthful firmness longer
* Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
* Keep complexion looking brighter and younger
* Avoid leathery skin
* Reduce skin cancer risk
To help you create your own anti-aging skin care plan, you’ll find key healthy skin care habits below. Years of research supports each of these recommendations.
Anti-aging skin care tips
1. Protect your skin from the sun:Sun protection forms the foundation of every anti-aging skin-care plan. The sun’s rays make our skin age more quickly. We have so much evidence that the sun prematurely ages our skin that there is actually a word to describe this effect. This word is “photoaging.” To help patients protect their skin from the sun and other harmful UV rays, dermatologists offer these tips:
* Seek shade: Be sure to seek shade between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. and whenever your shadow looks shorter than you are.
* Cover up in style: Whenever possible, wear a wide-brimmed hat, pants, and long sleeves. Gloves help to minimize common signs of aging on our hands such as age spots. Sunglasses help reduce fine lines around our eyes.
* Slather on the sunscreen every day before going outdoors: To protect your skin, apply sunscreen to all skin that clothing will not cover. You want to use a sunscreen that offers broad-spectrum protection, SPF 30 (or higher),
2. Apply moisturizer every day: As we age, skin becomes drier. Fine lines and wrinkles appear. Moisturizer traps water in our skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. For best results, use a facial moisturizer, body moisturizer, and lip balm.
3. Wash away dirt and grime twice a day: How you wash your face can affect your appearance. For best results, you want to wash with warm water and a mild cleanser rather than soap. You also should avoid scrubbing your skin clean.
4. Stop smoking: Tobacco smoke contains toxins that can lead to smoker’s face. Signs of smoker’s face include dull and dry complexion, loss of skin’s firmness, premature lines and wrinkles, and leathery skin.
5. Eat healthy foods: A healthy diet promotes healthy skin. Make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and healthy fats.
6. Get enough sleep: It’s called beauty rest for a reason. Sleep gives your body time to refresh and renew itself.