Routine Eye Checkup
Computed Corneal Topography Procedure
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Visual Field Testing
Submit a review for Action Cancer HospitalYour feedback matters!
Madam I am facing severely dandruff problem last 2 years there is no medicine. Taken few month I well take medicine as constant doctor at a shampoo name "cooldhar ketoconazole2% .but no result how to control madam.
I have many dark post acne marks on my cheek. T tried vitamin e creams and face wash. But no use. The acne scars are there since almost 4 years. I also have chicken pox crusts. C an you recommend me a treatment other than laser.
Dear sir thanks for suggestion. I am pure vegetarian and past 1 month I am going to walking I reduced 6 kg weight. Main problem is headache, frequently it is happening. Even regular food is cooked by low quality oil or Palmolive oil next day it is happening and if same food consumed excess immediately itching observed at neck, hands and stomach. please suggest any blood test required. If possible message me @ +9100940343. Thanks in advance.
Me running karte waqt zameen par Gir gaya tha aur Mere paaon me 1 mahine se moch aa gai hai. Aur dard abhi bhi ho raha hai. Dard ko mitaane ke liye Mujhe kya karna chahiye? Plzz help me Sir.
Sir I am 29 years old and my weight is 65 kg I have BP Problem my BP is 150/110 Please give me some suggestions. I take Envas 5 mg medicine.
Hy mam. I am 20 years old boy. My hair mostly going white. And dandruff problem. Day by day my hair gonna white. How solve my problem.
I have headache from 3 months. When I wake up morning headache to night sleeping on bed till headache. From forehead side by side headache move on around head. What to do.
I have a lot of acne on my face. What should I do to remove them? And some of them have left small visible pores on my skin, how can I remove that as well. Please help.
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.