Treatment of Squint
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Submit a review for Action Cancer HospitalYour feedback matters!
Have you experienced the ill effects of acne or have acne marks everywhere on your face? Acne or acne vulgaris is a condition where ugly scourges show up on the surface of your face. Acne causes scars, some of which might last for a lifetime. Acne scars ruin your face, and influence your appearance and self-esteem. You can adopt simple ways and strategies to get rid of acne marks. They are as follows:
Cucumber: Cucumber is ideal for the elimination of acne scars. It is a hydrating substance and is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and magnesium. These are vital for maintaining skin health. You need to cut cucumber slices and apply them on your skin surface affected with acne breakout.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins and helps in the fading and healing of acne imprints. Aloe vera is subtle having no side effects and does not bring about skin irritation. It works like an ideal moisturiser; it feeds the skin with vitamins and makes it gentler.
Honey: Honey is an effective natural moisturiser which eliminates acne marks successfully. You have to use raw honey for this purpose instead of processed honey, which is more commonly available. By applying fresh honey on your acne affected skin, you have to massage it gently. Combining ground cinnamon with honey makes the mixture an ideal pore cleanser.
Lemon: Lemon juice, which is an alpha hydroxy acid, helps in fading and healing acne scars. The skin gets revitalised as well. By mixing lemon juice in water, you should apply it on your affected skin. Abstain from direct sunlight during this treatment as your skin becomes oversensitive to the sunrays.
Coconut Oil: This is another beneficial natural moisturiser with excellent healing capabilities. You simply need to massage your affected skin areas with coconut oil. Leave it on your skin and allow it to absorb in. The fatty acids and vitamins in coconut oil boost your skin’s health.
Baking Soda: Baking soda is quite effective in getting rid of acne scars. It is rich in sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) crystals, which allow skin exfoliation when you use them in the form of a cleaning scrub. You have to prepare a paste by mixing baking soda with water and apply it to your acne affected skin areas. Baking soda also helps in pore cleansing and prevents blemishes.
Lung cancer is caused by disorderly growth of uncommon cells which line the air passage, usually starting off in a single or both lungs. The irregular cells do not mature into healthy lung tissue but instead divide speedily and result in tumor formation.
Causes behind lung cancer:
- Smoking: This is considered as the most significant source of lung cancer. As reported by multiple researches and studies, cigarettes contain over 4,000 chemicals, most of which are cancer causing agents. Active smoking is one of the major causes of lung cancer but what may come to you as a surprise is that extended periods of passive smoking is also a major factor.
- Pollution and Exposure: There is high risk of lung cancer development when there is occupational exposure to pollution by chemicals released from industrial factories. Chemical exposure of this kind refers to prolonged exposure over quite few months or years. Some examples of these chemicals are asbestos, diesel exhaust among many others.
- Radioactive Gas: Radioactive gases naturally occur in small masses present in all soils and rocks. However, if you breathe in radioactive gases your lungs will damage and may cause the development of abnormal tissue which can cause lung cancer.
- Family history: A family history of cancer, especially lung cancer will also put you at high risk of developing lung cancer.
Treatment methods of lung cancer:
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a method in which drugs are injected through veins in your arm (intravenously) or orally or in a combination of both. These drugs kill cancer cells and help to stop it from spreading any further as well.
- Clinical Trials: These trials are experimental lung cancer treatment studies. You may have to try out this clinical therapy if other treatment methods aren’t working and only if you are accepted into it.
- Surgery: A surgeon will help remove affected areas of the lung including cancerous tumors via surgery. The surgeon may need to remove parts of the lung along with the cancerous growth. In certain cases, one side of the lung may also be completely removed to stop the spread of the malignant tissue.
- Radiation Therapy: This is a therapy where high energy electromagnetic waves are passed through your body to destroy cancer cells with the help of high-powered energy beams.
Can you prevent lung cancer?
- Nutrition -- A healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables may also help reduce your risk of lung cancer. Some evidence suggests that a diet high in fruits and vegetables may help protect against lung cancer in both smokers and non-smokers. But any positive effect of fruits and vegetables on lung cancer risk would be much less than the increased risk from smoking.
- Exercise -- Even moderate amounts of exercise can aid in lung cancer prevention. Studies suggest that even something as simple as gardening twice a week is associated with a lower risk of developing lung cancer.
- Smoking Habits -- If you stop smoking before a cancer develops, your damaged lung tissue gradually starts to repair itself. No matter what your age or how long you’ve smoked, quitting may lower your risk of lung cancer and help you live longer.
- Avoidance of Air Pollution -- Long-term exposure to ambient air pollution and, in particular, particulate matter with absorbed polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and other genotoxic chemicals has been suspected to increase the risk for lung cancer. So, avoid air pollution as much as possible.
Allergic conjunctivitis is the result of a foreign particle (allergen) coming in contact with the eye. Once this happens, the immune system overreacts resulting into an inflammation of the eye. The eyes sore with pain. The over secretion of the histamine dilates the blood vessels causing the nerve to irritate and blood vessels of the eyes to expand. Some common reasons of allergic conjunctivitis include eye drops, pollen, dust mites, makeup and animal fur. The good news is that allergic conjunctivitis is easily treatable. Here are top five ways to deal with this condition:
- Taking care of the eye: It is advised not to wear contact lenses until the symptoms go away fully. If any medication is used, a person must wait for at least 24 hours before putting on the contact lenses. Sometimes our hands carry major pollens that result in allergic conjunctivitis. It is equally important not to rub the eye without washing both the hands. Many studies have also reported that frequent bathing of the eye with cold water helps to clear the symptoms quickly. Some even say that frequent splash of warm water does the trick.
- Avoid the allergen: Allergen being the villain behind the occurrence of this condition, it is very important to stay away from it. In peak pollen times, it makes sense to close the door. In case a person must go out, it makes sense to wear a sunglass. A pillow made of feathers should be changed every week to stay away from the infection. The number of dust mites at home should be decreased as much as one can.
- Antihistamines: To quickly get rid of allergic conjunctivitis, doctors often prescribe antihistamines. It can be in the form of eye drop or oral presentation. They can successfully counter the effect of histamine which the body produces because of the hyper activity of the immune system. An antihistamine can block the aggressive effect of the immune system in a short time. Some of the commonly prescribed histamines include loratadine, cetirizine, emedastine, and ketotifen. People taking this form of the medicine for the very first time should refrain from carrying heavy load or driving.
- Mast cell Stabilizers: These takes a little longer to act as compared to antihistamines. Their effects, however, are more lasting compared to its peers. Some of the popular mast cell stabilizers include nedocromil and lodoxamide. This medicine belongs to a non-steroid family and can successfully block the chemicals that cause inflammation.
- Corticosteroids: These medicines are only prescribed by doctors when the symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis are serious. They belong to the steroid family of medicine produced synthetically. They can reduce the immune response of the body quickly and reduce the swelling as well. They can have possible side-effects. It is therefore wise, to consult a doctor before using it.
Hi, I am 31 year old woman 10 days back I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and took the ipill in within 24 hours. From then the white water is coming more frequently out of my vagina. Is it normal?
Hello sir/mam, till the time I started smoking 3 years back my health is good just after 1 years of smoking I ended up with migraine, insomnia and nausea. Then after 5-6 month my health starts healing and then I started chewing tobacco and now since 3 month I have a headache, throat tightness, cough,body pain. Really it guilts me and I don't know how to heal fast. And the headache disturbs me more. Please help me. Thank you.
As you will find in my details I hv Enlarged Prostate for few years. I do not hv problem in urinating. I go for urine abt 2 to 3 times in night and two times in day. My creatinine is 1.0 Urea is 34 Uric Acid is 4.6. Couple of months back got PSA done as 2.5. I do get RFT and PSA done every three months and the same remained normal. May I presume that for any possibility of Cancer I need not to worry or should go for any test further. Moreover what else medicine you suggest as I only take Dutas T daily in the night. I hv some gastric problem which I believe may be due to so many medicines for heart etc I am taking. Is it so. Shall be obliged for your valued advise.
Sir, I am suffering from acne. I have oily skin. This acne are very small and mainly puss filled. It occurs mainly on my cheeks. I have good diet but still it comes. Due to this scars appeared. I have consulted with homeopathic, dermatologist too. But in both I got small time benefit. Im 24 years old. Im in this problem from last 3 years .i have already tried all stuffs even piss on my face. Please advice something good.
If the resting BP in the morning is OK then does it mean no hypertension even if in a day time it increases or what is the correct method of diagnosis.
I had an unsafe sex 2009 to 2012. Then last month august 4th I checked my STD in which all tests came negative. (Only hsv1positive) I have never had oral sex. Okay but I accept that I have hsv 1. When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV Since the last three months I have read about HPV, I feel like a hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that after such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore But I do not believe in my doctor because the HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. Next year my marriage please help me .2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed I still have the possibility of being HPV? I haven't any health issues still bot now days I am over thinking about hpv. please help me.
I'm 19 year's old female and I have so many pimples on my face and neck and also very large pores on cheeks and nose. And very dark spots on cheeks. Please give me any suggestions to reduce them.
Hi m 30 years female why i'm getting fever once in a month? If stamina is low what should we eat to increase the stamina.
I had fever for 3 days and during I always feel to sleep always. After relief still I always feel weak, walking some step my leg start paining, I feel cold with fan air and continue dry cough, these symptoms since 5 days after fever. Please help to suggest what happen to me ,i unable to study due to weakness. Thanks.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
Recently I visited gb road Delhi and had sex with 4 prostitutes on four different days with condoms. condoms do not break in any case. But while having sex last time I got a small injury on my left knee. The injury seems like a sore only. Then is there any chance of hiv infection.
Sir /mam please answer this question can vicks vaporub can remove acne or any harmful effects of this? please help.
Hello My Name is Devendra ,47 Year Male. I n recently observed the Hike in Blood Pressure from 110 -170. I took cardiac5 5 mg and within Month it came to 80-140. What should we do to get it reduced further. There is slight pain in Fore Head and uneasy ness some time. Pl suggest.
गले में संक्रमण या खराश आजकल एक आम समस्या है. जब भी आपको 38 डीग्री सेंटीग्रेट से अधिक बुखार हो, गले या गर्दन में सुजन हो, निगलने में परेशानी हो या पेट दर्द हो तो आपके गले में संक्रमण हो सकता है. गले में खराश आने के कई कारण हो सकते हैं जैसे प्रदूषित हवा, बदलता मौसम, अत्यधिक ठन्डे पदार्थों का सेवन, प्रतिकूल खान-पान आदि. इसलिए अपने गले का ध्यान रखना महत्वपूर्ण है. गले में खराश से बचने और हो जाने पर इसे दूर करने के लिए कुछ घरेलु उपचार हम आपको बता रहे हैं.
1. गुनगुने पानी और नमक
गले में संक्रमण का सबसे पहला और आसान उपाय ये है कि आप गुनगुने पानी में हल्का नमक डालकर दिन में तीन बार गरारे करें. क्या होता है कि आपके गले में संक्रमण की वजह से सांस की झिल्ली की कोशिकाओं में सुजन आ जाती है और गरम पानी के गरारे से सुजन में कमी आने के कारण गले में खराश से राहत मिलती है. गुनगुने पानी में सिरका मिलाकर पिने से भी आराम मिलता है.
2. भाप से गले की सिकाई
कई बार आपके गले में खराश का कारण गले का सुखना भी हो सकता है. इसमें राहत के लिए आपको किसी गमले या इसी जैसे खुले मुंह वाले बर्तन में पानी खौला कर तौलिये या किसी बड़े कपड़े को सर पर रखकर भाप लें. दिन में दो बार ऐसा करने से आपके राहत मिलेगी.
3. अदरक और लौंग
एंटीबैक्टीरियल गुणों से भरपूर अदरक और लौंग गले में इन्फेक्शन से उबरने में काफी मदद करते हैं. एक लौंग मुंह में रखकर उसका रस धीरे-धीरे चुसें. एक कप पानी में अदरक डालकर उबालें और जब पानी गुनगुना रह जाए तो उसमें थोड़ा शहद मिलाकर इसे दिन में तीन बार पिएं. ये भी गले में संक्रमण से बचने का घरेलु उपाय है.
4. मुलेठी भी दूर करे गले का संक्रमण
मुलेठी औषधीय गुणों से भरपूर होता है. गले में खराश से बचने के लिए आप सोते समय एक ग्राम मुलेठी की छोटी सी गांठ मुख में रखकर कुछ देर चबाने से सुबह तक गला साफ़ होता है. इससे दर्द और सुजन दोनों दूर होता है.
5. काली मिर्च, बताशा और तुलसी
सभी घरों में आसानी से उपलब्ध बराबर मात्रा में काली मिर्च और बताशा मिलाकर रात में सोने से पहले धीरे-धीरे चबाएं. इसके अलावा एक कप पानी में 4-5 कालीमिर्च एवं तुलसी की पत्तियों को मिलाकर काढ़ा बनाकर पिने से भी राहत मिलती है. काली मिर्च के साथ दो बादाम पीसकर पिने से भी आराम मिलता है.
6. अंजीर और सुहागा
गले की खराश मिटाने के लिए उपलब्ध कई घरेलु तरीकों में एक ये भी है कि पानी में 5 अंजीर डालकर उबाल लें. फिर इसे छानकर पानी को सुबह-शाम गर्मा-गरम पिएं. इसके अलावा आधा ग्राम कच्चे सुहागे को भी मुंह में लेकर उसका रस चूसने से फायदा होता है.
7. मुनक्के से मिटे खराश
कई लोगों को अक्सर ही गले के संक्रमण से दो-चार होना पड़ता है. उन्हें जुकाम में एलर्जी के कारण भी गले में तकलीफ का सामना करना पड़ता है. ऐसे लोगों के लिए सबसे बढ़िया उपाय है कि वो सुबह शाम दोनों समय चार या पांच मुनक्का के दाने खूब चबाकर खाएं लेकिन ऊपर से पानी न पिएं. 10 दिन लगातार ऐसा करने से आपको राहत मिलेगा.
8. दूध का दूध, पानी का पानी
रात को सोने से पहले दूध और पानी की समान मात्रा मिलाकर पिने से भी लाभ मिलता है. ऐसा करने से गले में नमी आती है.
पालक के पत्तों को भी इसके लिए इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. इसके लिए आपको पालक के पत्तों को पीसकर इसकी पट्टी गले में बांधनी होगी. फिर इस पट्टी को 15-20 मिनट के बाद खोल दें.
गले के संक्रमण से सौंफ भी सुरक्षा प्रदान करता है. जब भी आपके गले में संक्रमण हो आप सुबह-सुबह चुटकी भर सौंफ मुंह में लेकर धीरे-धीरे चबाएं. इससे भी आराम मिलेगा.