Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Kumar Jain
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I have suffering from fibroadima in breast so please tell me how will remove my cyst permanently because due to my this problem I 'm too much disturb please help me doctor.
I suffer from enlarged prostate. For many years I am taking medication. But I don't think I am getting better. Any remedy without surgery. I am 77. Taking Dutas and Urimax. Frequent urination in the nights.
Which doctor is best or which hospital in India is good for cancer treatment, and how to recognize symptoms of any type of cancer? As after radiation treatment a patient gets very weak.
Sir, my 60 years old mother is suffering from ovirian cancer since last june-14, and got traetment in RGCI New delhi. Dr. Gave her 3 cycle of plexetin base chemo then get operation and again gave 2 cycle . But assitic fluid present. Then he gave her 3 cycle of calayx base chemo. But again assitic fluid present now he again change chemo. But no resulta t all. Please guide us what we have to do ?
I am 24 year old suffring from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion400mg. And veltam0.4. After complete this treatment some issue are occure. I feel urine in my penics. Urine leecage some drop. Then doctor give me niftas 100mg for 3 months.
Hi, I was just wondering about a smear test. My mam was diagnosed with breast cancer seventeen years ago and recently was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and I was just wondering if it is necessary for me to get a smear test I am 19 year old.
I am 26 year old unmarried female. From last two days my breast is having a lit pain and it started leaking a light white coloured liquid. What is this due to?
Lasers have come as a boon to treat many medical conditions very safely and effectively. They are absolutely indispensable for permanent hair removal, tattoo removal, freckle removal, skin rejuvenation, treatment of birthmarks and many other internal medical conditions. There is a common misconception that lasers are harmful for your skin and can cause skin cancers. This is far from the truth, since lasers are actually used to treat skin cancers and also help in keeping the skin youthful and rejuvenated.
- Lasers use non-ionising light (like red or green light) and not ionising radiation like x-rays or gamma rays. These spectrums of light do not induce cancer formation.
- Fair skinned races are at much greater risk than skin of color. Melanin in darker skin does not allow harmful UV light in sunlight to penetrate through and the risk of skin cancers in darker skin is therefore small with normal sun exposure. Also, common lasers do not use UV light.
- Laser treatments are administered not in prolonged durations but in pulses much less than a second and parameters in the range of milliseconds and microseconds are most commonly used. Prolonged sun exposure is the most common precipitating factor for skin cancers.
- Laser light does not reach any internal organ. In fact, it requires some expertise even to make laser light reach its target just 1-2 millimeters below the skin. This is because melanin pigment in skin blocks laser light from getting through. An expert dermatologist with sound knowledge of skin optics and laser physics is able to achieve this safely and effectively.
- Laser treatments work on the principle of ''selective photothermolysis'. This means that laser light very specifically destroys only the intended target. Thus, a hair removal laser will destroy only the hair roots while leaving surrounding skin structures unharmed. Similarly, blood vessels in birth marks, collagen in wrinkles or scars, abnormal growths and cancers and individual inks in tattoos can be targeted very specifically with lasers without affecting any other structure.