Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I am facing lot of itching on my genitals, anus. Consulted Allopathic doctor. He prescribed anti-fungal powder, Anti-fungal cream and ant-fungal tablet. Taken for more than 2 months. During treatment mild comfort only and full fledged itching later on. Now all anti-fungal local application is ineffective. Advise solution. I also have frequent prostrate. Prostrate size normal (30 gm). Bladder neck constriction reported. Take anti-biotic (ofloxacin 200 BD) after urine test as per doctor's advice. Erupts after few months. Dribbling, irritation, burning during urination. Taking tamsulosin 0.4 since many years. Suggest remedy on my below mail id please. I can not go on your app for answer. My left thigh in non union from last 3 years after 6 operations. Suggest common remedy for all if feasible. .
My father affected from mouth cancer any option from recover this cancer because now he is 4 the stage.
I am 29 years old male, and having prostate problem, can you please tell me the reason of this disease and what I should avoid in future. Please advise medicine and food supplements.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am 82. Suffer from enlarged prostate. My urine output at night is heavy. Nearly 1.50 liters. I take urimax 90 at night since 2007. My psa is less than 1.0. I have no sugar. No cholesterol. I weigh around 89 kg. And five feet eleven inches tall. Do lot exercise.. Take 4000IU D3 every day. B12. And Vit E daily. Kindly advise if I am okay in health? Thanks
I am a patient had a operation in 2013 for thyroid cancer. But nowthistime I am having some toubles of speach colloid and feelings of troubles during walk. Sir pl explain this nature and treatment for this situatuion.
Hi, I got a small tumour on my tongue from past 4 Years. Once I had undergone operation to get rid of this but again after few months its starts growing. I have gone through some sites and I have seen some pictures which are close to my type and they are symptoms of oral cancer. Please suggest doctors.
I am 74 yrs old. No dibetic. All things are normal, but little prostrate enlargement. Frequent urinary problems in nights. Is there any cure for this to stop frequent urinary at night.
Cancer is the most dangerous and harmful disease of the world, which has various reasons to affect the body in any stage of life. This is also the good thing to know that there are a lot of treatments available in the medicine arena which can completely or partially treat cancer. But the individual and the family members of them need to be confident enough with the treatment and expertise of the doctor. Blood Cancer is a life taking disease and the treatment for it is must. The medicines should be start recovery from any age of the sufferer and stage of the disease. The treatment will have some side effects and fast to react to symptoms and should be affordable as well.
As said before that the symptoms of different types of the cancer vary but some general symptoms are there which are found in most of the cancer patients.
- Sudden weight loss
- Sudden changes in skin
- Unusual bleeding
Haematology is less known, but a very important branch of medical science. This branch is concerned with the study of blood, blood diseases and the blood-forming organs as well. Treatment based on the Haematology for blood cancer can be quite successful as compared to general remedies. The modern Haematology made cancer easy to cure, comfortable and side effect less. This cost effective method of cancer cure give relief in lesser time and assures the improved quality of life as well. That is the reason that people around the world trust on treatment based upon Haematology because the treatment has all the basic qualities that made it the best cure for cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a hematologist.
He is suffering from a lot of blood vomits. I think it maybe cancer. What are the various causes by which one can suffer from this deadly disease called cancer?
Recently I heard an audio lecture that said health depends on quality and quantity of food and water intake. I have lost one of my friend to intestine cancer at 56. I would like to know more on good food practices.
My grand father having age 81, Prostrate get increased and having value is 6.034 (PSA), What is the daily diet to decrease that and what is the resolution of it.
My wife if taking unwanted 21 days from 3 months and she is having breast pain. The pain starts from 10th day once she starts taking pill and continues till 21st day. Then she will not have any pain. Is there anything to worry? Will this pain stops or should I take ipill bcp?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.