1. Wash Your Hands Thoroughly - Before having sex, do remember to wash your hands. Maintaining such a basic sexual hygiene habit is important as you will be running your fingers over the tender parts of your partner. Since your hands would have come into contact with germs of all kinds, having sex with dirty hands can bring about infections of those parts. Just as you would wash your hands before having your food, don't skip this habit when it comes to having sex.
2. Communicate - Communication is vital for a healthy sex life, and you'll both feel extremely satisfied if you're on the same page. Whether you need to have conversations about STDs such as HIV, HPV or on different sexual positions and techniques, talking to one another can help you and your partner to understand each other better in between the sheets.
3. Reciprocate - Reciprocity can make or break your sex life. Sex can be satisfying only when you both you and your partner experience the same amount of pleasure. So if your partner focuses on your pleasure spots, make sure to return the favour by turning your attention to his/her erogenous zones.
4. Don't be Afraid to Ask - Good sex is also about letting your partner know what your desires are. By doing so, your partner would be able to respond better to what you want and you'll find your sex life improving for the better.
5. Don't Criticise - In case of any sexual issue that may arise between you and your partner, it's best to solve it together instead of blaming each other. Whatever suggestions you may have for each other, always put them forward in positive terms. Criticism may make your sex life bitter and can also adversely impact your relationship in the long run, so it's best to avoid it.
Related Tip: How to Eliminate STRESS From Your SEX Liferead more
Doctor in Perfect Clinic
Submit a review for Perfect ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Perfect Clinic Reviews
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my erectile dysfunction. The overall cleanliness in the Perfect Clinic was amazing. Never once that I felt that Dr Rajiv Arora is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He is really a kind and soft hearted perosn. Also he has a broad knowledge in Sexology.
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from hiv aids, but Dr Rajiv Arora was able to handle it. He is one of the best physicians in city. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but his HIV aids treatment helped me alot. The overall atmosphere in the Perfect Clinic is very soothing.
He is a very experienced doctor and able to diagnose and treat in a very mature way. I personally feel grateful for remedy of my problem. Thank You Doctor.
Good to talk