Everyone desires good and healthy hair. More and more people are falling back on Ayurvedic solutions for every single issue. In Ayurveda, you have various simple steps to make your hair healthy, strong and beautiful. These are all power packed cures that are likely to work out more than any other alternative. All your hair issues are solved from inside to make your mane perfect. Here are a few Ayurvedic solutions for healthy hair-
- Amla, the Indian Gooseberry: Amla or Amalaki is a decent element for filtering your blood. It is extremely powerful in relieving heartburn. The Vitamin C content in amla takes care of hair loss and dry hair. Dry some amla and powder them. Blend this powder with warm water and make a paste. Apply this on your scalp to get thick and long hair. It advances the growth of your hair and makes it dark. It solves a considerable amount of other wellbeing issues as well.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pick any of the essential oils like coconut oil, almond oil, or brahmi oil, and give your scalp a hot oil rub. A back rub is useful for improving the dissemination of blood in your scalp. It rejuvenates your hair follicles. In a brief period of six months, you will begin seeing the difference. Your hair develops better, thicker and more, and hair fall is diminished. Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, which is naturally crushed, and blend it in some oil to warm up. Utilize this blend for a hot oil rub if you are experiencing dandruff.
- Methi or Fenugreek: Methi is incredible for advancing hair growth. It is an extremely normal herb found in each home and is easily accessible. Take some methi and roast it. After that, grind it well. Take some warm water and make a paste of methi in water. Apply it on your hair and let it stay for 20 minutes, and after that wash off with water.
- Jatamansi, the Aromatic Herb: This herb is called Muskroot or the Indian Spikenard sometimes. This herb is valuable for expelling all infections in the blood and makes your skin sparkle. Apply this herb specifically on your scalp to advance the growth of hair. Make sure not to take more than 6 mg.
- Rosemary essential oil: This hair oil works efficiently on your hair and enhances hair regrowth. Rubbing the head delicately with Rosemary oil thrice a week improves the working of your sensory system, stops untimely greying of hair and decreases hair fall. For best and quicker results use it overnight.
- Aloe vera: Aloe Vera makes your system clean. It is regularly used as a part of Ayurveda for its various properties that are useful for your well-being. Take 2 tablespoons of the Aloe Vera leaf and either drink or swallow it. This is useful for improving the functioning of your metabolism too.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!