A good way to slow your metabolism and gain weight fast is to switch your exercise routine with balanced mix of cardio, weight training & flexibility exercise.
Weight gain can be one of the most dreaded experiences. It brings in a lot of contemplation and regret. Following a healthy diet along with a strict regimen of exercises is the recommended method to lose weight.
However, this is not so easy to achieve. It is often difficult to stay committed to such healthy lifestyle habits. Secondly, there is usually some disturbance at the level of metabolism which needs medical treatment. This is where the Homoeopathic Treatment has proved to be highly effective in reducing weight.
Causes of weight gain-
There are a lot of causes responsible for gaining weight-
Eating more than necessary
Lazing around and avoiding physical activities
Consuming flatulent food items like rice, potatoes, eggs etc.
Improper body metabolism, improper breakdown of sugar, fats and proteins
Certain medical conditions can make one prone to weight gain
Homeopathy believes in the principle that “like cures like”. It believes that the body is capable of curing anomalies on its own when supported appropriately with Homoeopathic treatment which boosts the body’s natural healing capacity.
The preparation of homeopathic medicine-
When Homeopathic medicines are recommended for the patients, they are always given in small doses. It is prepared mainly from plant extracts and minerals.
When it comes to losing weight, homeopathic medications activate the metabolism of the body and burns more fat. You are also advised to follow a balanced diet with adequate amounts of protein, fibers, vitamins and minerals. Fruit and vegetable consumption should be high, along with 7-8 glasses of water.
Although there is no miracle cure for losing weight, besides being determined and hardworking yourself, homeopathy is can augment weight loss by addressing the underlying issues.
There are a lot of skinny people no matter how much food they eat, they are unable to gain weight. We are here to help you out by making you gain weight in a healthy way. We all know that oats are cereal with a complete package of nutrition, but did you know that they also help in increasing your weight (when you make it with whole milk).
How to eat oats for weight gain?
Oats are a rich source of minerals such as zinc and manganese, and also contain vitamin B and iron. If you are making oats for weight gain then you must add oats with full cream milk or creamy yogurt.
Just providing yourself 50 grams of oats with 300 ml of whole milk including nuts and dried fruits, will help in adding extra calories by many health benefits.
If you combine oatmeal with proper food, you can make it a healthy meal for weight gain. You can double the calories by cooking this healthy grain by adding extra fruits and nuts.
Adding protein in your oatmeal is the best option to increase your kilos. Consumption of a sufficient amount of protein is very important in gaining muscle mass because the amino acids present in food are reused to make new muscles.
Consume oatmeal by adding any extra food items, fruits or nuts will help you in gaining weight
If you are consuming oats with simple milk, you are already taking 8 grams of proteins. You can also stir flavoured protein powder into your oatmeal to make it a calorie-rich diet. Serving 2 spoons of protein powder can add up to 150 calories (26 grams) in your dish.
Fats are also high in calories, so they can also help you in gaining weight if you take them with oats. Chop 2 inch square of coconut meat in your oats to add extra 150 calories, 2 spoons of peanut butter can also help in adding 188 calories to your dish.
Adding sugar is also one of the main reasons for gaining weight. Not everyone likes the taste of oatmeal, you need to make it as a recipe.
By adding sugar, you not only enhance the taste of your dish but also make it a rich-calories recipe for weight gain. Sugar produces extra carbs that produce energy and help you in gaining weight.
How to use oats for weight gain?
Sprinkle other high-calorie toppings to increase your weight in a healthy way. Here, we have provided some of the options to add your calories by mixing these items in your oatmeal:
All you need is just to add an extra 200 to 500 calories to gain your weight. If you consume your oatmeal by adding a tablespoon of peanut butter or by mashing the bananas, it will be enough for you to reach your goal.
Adding a cup of berries or mango chunks to your oatmeal will also help in adding more calories. So, the above explantation might have cleared your views on how oatmeal can help you in gaining weight.
Oats recipes for weight gain
Here we have mentioned some of the oatmeal recipes for weight gain, which will help you to increase extra kilos within a month:
How To Cook:
How to make?
How to make?
Your shake is ready to drink
Are oats good for weight gain?
There is a fact that any single food can not make you gain weight, you always need to add something for extra calories, and this is the same with oatmeal. If you are consuming oatmeal on a regular basis, then already you are consuming extra calories.
Over 40 per cent of the total population is overweight or obese. There are, however, some of them who are very skinny and no matter how healthy their dietary habits are, they don’t gain a single kilo of weight.
Breakfast is the right time to add extra calories for weight-gain diets. People consume sugary foods and other unhealthy diets to gain weight but often lead to giving birth to some kinds of health problems. Here we will discuss how you can increase your kilos by eating muesli.
This cereal is an uncooked mixture that contains nuts, fruits, seeds, grains and oats. You can consume it with full cream cold/hot milk or creamy yogurt to gain weight. Muesli is commonly found in pancakes, pieces of bread and cookies. Muesli is rich in fiber and filled with whole grains that provide long-lasting energy in the body.
Some of the muesli recipes for weight gain during breakfast are mentioned below:
Weight is one major well-being issue that is an explanation behind misery for individuals of all age bunches. On the off chance that the notoriety of thinning focuses and proceeded with support of weight reduction pills and eating regimen arrangements is any sign, then stoutness is a tremendous issue.
There is no marvel cure for heftiness, however, homeopathy has been effectively utilized as a method of treatment for a long time now in Europe and South Asia. The homeopathic treatment for getting more fit is constitutional. It requires a nitty-gritty case history of the patient and its assessment for selecting a reasonable constitutional remedy.
Updates From Lybrate: We hope this information was helpful to you. Moreover, you can also check out these weight gain supplements from Lybrate to support your weight gain journey.
Energy food for winter
As we all know, India is a country which has 4 seasons & every season has its own food delicacies. Now winter has come & in this weather, one can feel lethargic and low. Binge sugary snacks, biscuits and energy drinks, which often lead to unnecessary weight gain. This time around, pick from these healthy options to boost your energy levels as well as your mood. Here are some food choices which can improve health in winter!
1. Beetroot: - bright coloured foods such as beetroot are an excellent source of energy during winter. It also helps to boost your mood, is low in fat, rich in vitamin c and full of antioxidants, which increase your energy. Beetroot helps to produce nitric oxide, which helps relax your blood vessels. This, in turn, increases the blood flow in the body, giving your energy levels, a boost.
2. Bananas:- whatever the season, bananas are a powerhouse of energy. They contain carbohydrates, potassium and vitamin b6, all of which boost your energy. It also contains a good dose of fibre, which makes you feel fuller throughout the day.
3. Sweet potatoes:- they provide complex carbohydrates and are high in fibre. The high fibre content slows the rate of digestion, which means that the energy is released in a slow and a steady manner. Also, complex carbohydrates break down much slower and are stored in the liver or your muscles to be used later.
4. Fish-: fish is a superfood that is loaded with vitamins d and b2 (riboflavin), omega-3 fatty acids along with minerals like as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium. Eating fish will help you to deal with fatigue during the winter months. Fish also contains omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for brain health as it has anti-depression effects.
5. Dark chocolate-: one of the best ways to deal with the winter blues is to indulge in dark chocolates. Dark chocolate contains a compound called theobromine, which increases energy and mental alertness. It also contains magnesium, which is essential for production of serotonin. Lack of serotonin can lead to depression.
6. Seeds: - flax seed, pumpkin seeds, omega-3 fatty acids. It also helps in maintaining blood sugar.
7. Cabbage:- the anti-inflammatory, digestive-health-promoting cruciferous vegetable we call cabbage has been grown during winter for centuries.
8. Citrus fruits: - nothing saps your energy like a bout of cold and cough. Infections, no matter what kind of they may seem, always have a way of getting you down-and-out. The best way to beat the odds is to boost your immunity with generous doses of vitamin c. Studies show that citrus fruits - rich in vitamin c - help improve energy levels, by cleansing the body of toxins and improving immunity.
9. Quinoa:- if you’re looking for the ultimate energy-boosting grain, look no further than quinoa. Not only does it contain iron that helps with energy metabolism, but it’s also full of energy-producing magnesium.
10. Oatmeal: -oatmeal has a few things that will provide you with hours of energy: carbs, fibre, and a whole plethora of b vitamins. Make a bowl for breakfast, top it off with a handful of berries and a scoop of peanut butter, and your day will instantly be off to a great start.
Seldom you will come across a person who is satisfied with their body weight. While some people try everything under the sun to lose the extra and unwanted kilos, other pray for some healthy weight gain. There can be a plethora of factors responsible for the weight gain (unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle, overeating, or medical condition such as Hypothyroidism) and the weight loss (chronic illness, depression, parasitic or viral infections, to name a few). However, leaving the condition attended for too long will further complicate things.
Ayurveda for effective weight loss
Ayurveda for weight gain