Oats For Weight Gain - How To Use Oats For Weight Gain?
There are a lot of skinny people no matter how much food they eat, they are unable to gain weight. We are here to help you out by making you gain weight in a healthy way. We all know that oats are cereal with a complete package of nutrition, but did you know that they also help in increasing your weight (when you make it with whole milk).
How to eat oats for weight gain?
Oats are a rich source of minerals such as zinc and manganese, and also contain vitamin B and iron. If you are making oats for weight gain then you must add oats with full cream milk or creamy yogurt.
Just providing yourself 50 grams of oats with 300 ml of whole milk including nuts and dried fruits, will help in adding extra calories by many health benefits.
If you combine oatmeal with proper food, you can make it a healthy meal for weight gain. You can double the calories by cooking this healthy grain by adding extra fruits and nuts.
Adding protein in your oatmeal is the best option to increase your kilos. Consumption of a sufficient amount of protein is very important in gaining muscle mass because the amino acids present in food are reused to make new muscles.
Consume oatmeal by adding any extra food items, fruits or nuts will help you in gaining weight
If you are consuming oats with simple milk, you are already taking 8 grams of proteins. You can also stir flavoured protein powder into your oatmeal to make it a calorie-rich diet. Serving 2 spoons of protein powder can add up to 150 calories (26 grams) in your dish.
Fats are also high in calories, so they can also help you in gaining weight if you take them with oats. Chop 2 inch square of coconut meat in your oats to add extra 150 calories, 2 spoons of peanut butter can also help in adding 188 calories to your dish.
Adding sugar is also one of the main reasons for gaining weight. Not everyone likes the taste of oatmeal, you need to make it as a recipe.
By adding sugar, you not only enhance the taste of your dish but also make it a rich-calories recipe for weight gain. Sugar produces extra carbs that produce energy and help you in gaining weight.
How to use oats for weight gain?
Sprinkle other high-calorie toppings to increase your weight in a healthy way. Here, we have provided some of the options to add your calories by mixing these items in your oatmeal:
- One ounce of pecans can add up to 196 calories.
- By consuming a large banana with your oatmeal will add 135 calories to your body.
- Consuming ¼ cup of raisins with oats will add 109 calories
- Eating ½ cup of dehydrated apples will add up to 105 calories
All you need is just to add an extra 200 to 500 calories to gain your weight. If you consume your oatmeal by adding a tablespoon of peanut butter or by mashing the bananas, it will be enough for you to reach your goal.
Adding a cup of berries or mango chunks to your oatmeal will also help in adding more calories. So, the above explantation might have cleared your views on how oatmeal can help you in gaining weight.
Oats recipes for weight gain
Here we have mentioned some of the oatmeal recipes for weight gain, which will help you to increase extra kilos within a month:
- Oatmilk with milk
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 3 spoons of oats
- 3 spoons of yogurt
- Vanilla extract
How To Cook:
- Mix oats with milk and yogurt
- Add your bananas, blueberries and almonds (or any or very nuts of your choice)
- Cover the lid of the container
- Leave it all night in the refrigerator
- Eat this delicious meal at breakfast.
- Overnight oats recipe for weight gain
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 scoop whey protein vanilla flavor
- 1 spoon chia seeds
- Fresh fruits (kiwis, berries, bananas)
- Chia seeds, mint sprigs
How to make?
- Place oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds and protein powder in a bowl
- Stir until thoroughly combined
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge
- Top with fruits and chia seeds and serve this yummilicious breakfast
- Bananas and oats protein shake:
- A glass of skim milk
- 1 banana
- 2 cup of oats
- 2 scoops of whey protein powder
How to make?
- Milk all the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth
- You can sprinkle some nuts like almond or walnuts if you wish
Your shake is ready to drink
Are oats good for weight gain?
There is a fact that any single food can not make you gain weight, you always need to add something for extra calories, and this is the same with oatmeal. If you are consuming oatmeal on a regular basis, then already you are consuming extra calories.