A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
- Exfoliation: Without proper exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer forms on the skin surface, making it look dull and lifeless. By exfoliating, new skin cell development is encouraged. You can exfoliate your skin using moisturizers, toners and cleansers for making it glow naturally. Natural exfoliating agents such as oats, orange peel, lentil powder and Bengal gram are also considered effective.
- Detoxification: When the body gets overloaded with toxins, the skin is affected in certain ways. You must carry out detoxification by decreasing the amount of sugar and alcohol in your regular diet to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Nourishment: The skin requires proper nourishment with enough vitamins and minerals for a glowing appearance. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and repairs the skin from within, making it healthy. As a result, you get a soft, supple and glowing skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants. Essential minerals and vitamins should be externally applied to the skin surface. The skin cells absorb these nutrients and as a result, you get a glowing complexion.
- Diet: Digestive problems cause skin impurities, and thus a proper diet is required for maintaining a healthy, radiant skin. You should consume food items such as nuts, fish, white meat, grains, brown rice and vegetables like tomato and broccoli for a glowing skin.
- Hydration: You must drink lots of water for proper flushing out of toxins and their elimination from your system. The skin cells get pumped, resulting in a fuller and glowing skin. You must consume more than 2 litres of water regularly.
- Proper sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep for overall rejuvenation and repair. Insufficient or interrupted sleep affects your body, and the skin gets affected as well. It loses its lustre and glow. Hence, proper sleep must be a part of your everyday regimen.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants fight free radicals and give you a beautiful and radiant skin. You have to consume substances, which contain natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E. Damaged skin is repaired when you get enough antioxidants, giving it a glowing appearance.
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin.