Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Submit a review for Bethany HospitalYour feedback matters!
Panic attacks can debilitate a person greatly. The panic or anxiety attacks can be extremely powerful and intense, whereby a person starts hallucinating. The level of hallucination can vary depending on the severity of the attack. Such people often hallucinate about something bad or catastrophic striking them. They lose self composure. In extreme cases, they cut themselves off from the outside world and recoil into their safe zone (Agoraphobia).
Panic attacks, should, by no means, be confused with depression. These attacks can be essentially divided into three phases; the start phase, it then reaches the pinnacle or the zenith, before sliding down (fades away). The duration of a panic attack can vary from long to very long periods. The whole experience can leave a person depressed, traumatized and drained out (physically and emotionally). A timely medical assistance can prove to be extremely fruitful.
Panic attacks- its causative, signs and symptoms
A panic attack, can, indeed, come out of the blue (unexpectedly). Extreme emotional turmoil or anxiety can trigger such an attack. An over excited nervous system might turn out to be the wrecker in chief, throwing life in jeopardy. A person might be unprepared to deal with such a situation. Though extremely difficult, the best thing would be to try and relax. The attack is just an extreme state of mind, an abstract feeling that can never come true. It will pass off soon. Panicking will only pile onto your agony. Identifying the associated symptoms can prove to be effective.
Some of the important symptoms associated with pain attacks include:
- A feeling of breathlessness, suffocation and dizziness.
- The palms appear to be sweaty.
- A person may complain of uneasiness or chest pain.
- Increased palpitations are quite common during panic attacks.
- A person might experience severe chills or heat flushes.
- Twitching and trembling of the muscles are often observed during the attacks.
- An intense fear of death or going insane grips the person completely.
- Hands, legs, arms begin to tingle.
- During anxiety attacks, a person loses the reasoning ability.
Few short term behavioural therapies can be of great help. Meditation, yoga and certain breathing practices can effectively ward off physical and mental fatigue. CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a popular technique used to deal with panic attacks. This technique primarily emphasises on the present conditions and factors resulting in panic and ways to minimise or completely eliminate the attacks.
Most people have felt depressed in their lives some time or the other. Depression can be a natural reaction to failure, injured self-esteem or loss but when the severity of the condition increases it is diagnosed as 'clinical' or 'major'. Subtle signs of depression usually go unnoticed because it is difficult to determine whether it is a phase or a chronic condition. It is important to recognize the symptoms of depression and get help at the earliest.
Some major symptoms are consistent sadness, feeling hopeless, thoughts of suicide, uninterested in life, low on energy, a persistent physical trauma that does not respond to medications.
There are efficient homeopathic medicines that can work to reduce the illness, especially if treated in the early stages. Homeopathy is a reliable path to follow because it does not have any side effects, unlike antidepressants that tend to numb people. Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression.
- Arsenicum album - This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
- Natrum muriaticum - This homeopathic treatment is useful for mild depression or for people suffering extreme bereavement due to loss or a sudden shock.
- Sepia - This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from postpartum depression (sadness or emotional confliction after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
Swimming or running? Having to prioritize between the two can be quite a daunting task. While swimming has its loyal followers, one cannot ignore the health benefits of running either. In fact, swimming and running are like two faces of the same coin. What is suitable for one may not be an ideal choice for another. While swimming may be helpful for some, others might benefit from running. Following the mad rush does not make any sense. Know what are your requirements, strengths, and weaknesses and then choose between the two.
This article is an attempt to clear your confusion and thus, help you choose between the two.
- Injury: Running and swimming can both result in an injury. However, running is more intense. Thus, chances and frequency of an injury (muscle cramps, ligament tear, sprain or fracture) are slightly more in the case of running. In comparison, swimming is less strenuous. There is less probability of a sprain or a fracture in swimming.
- Body workout: If you are looking for a complete body workout, swimming is what the doctors have just advised. The different strokes in swimming ensure maximum muscular movements. Every part of your body, from head toe, are involved in swimming. Running, however, is not a complete body workout.
- Joint problems: For people with joint problems or associated conditions such as arthritis (especially Rheumatoid Arthritis), running might be highly uncomfortable and risky, aggravating the problems further. Under such circumstances, swimming comes as a much-needed breather. Not only is it safe, but also comfortable (people with severe arthritis should, however, consult the doctor before swimming). Swimming is an excellent exercise for improving the motor skills and also building on the core strength.
- Calories burned: Finally some good news for the runners. If you are looking for a high-calorie burnout (where you have to sweat it out literally), running is what you just need. Swimming also helps to burn the calories, but running has a slightly higher impact. As per a survey, you burn close to 700 calories by running for seven miles per hour. Surprising, you burn only 550 calories (per hour) by swimming 50 yards per minute.
- Bone health: If swimming is good for the joints, running is important for your bones. Running plays a pivotal role in improving and increasing the bone density in a person.
- Hormonal affect: Swimming is believed to improve your cognitive abilities. Endorphins, also known as the "Feel Good" hormone is known to lift your spirits. It enhances your mood like never before. Swimming releases this important hormone in your body. No wonder you feel so good and relaxed after swimming.
Both swimming and running come with their own sets of merits and demerits. Choosing between the two can be an uphill task. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Mai hair loss se pareshan hu kayi baar takla bhi hua hu par Baal ugte jaroor hai par Chote Chote me hi girte hai mere bich ke sir se samne tak ke patches dikhne lage hai mere ghane Baal the sir bataye Mai kya karu wapas Baal ugane ke liye please sir tell me right solution.
In today’s stressful environment, many couples who are not able to conceive naturally are considering alternate solutions such as in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment. Trying to get pregnant through IVF treatment is a lengthy and complex process. Other techniques such as endometrial scratching or endometrial biopsy are worth learning about when it comes to such processes which can be radically life changing.
What is endometrial scratching?
As explained in high school biology textbooks, an embryo eventually gets transferred to the womb where it is embedded. Endometrial scratching is an attempt to improve the rate at which the embryos get transferred to the womb of a woman.
This is done by making a small scratch on the uterus which serves to hasten the growth of the new tissue, which is essentially the body’s reaction to the scratch. Proponents of this process believe that this growth of new tissue goes a long way in improving the degree of responsiveness of the womb to the embryo when it comes to accepting it.
How it can help?
While detractors do exist, it is to be kept in mind that there are some great potential benefits of undergoing this procedure and that is, it can possibly improve the efficacy of the IVF treatment. Taking into account the amount of effort and expense that goes into a course of treatment, it does appeal to a lot of women to go for endometrial scratching, and it can be said that it does make sense. When it comes to choosing the ideal time to undergo this procedure, a woman can schedule a slot, a week after ovulation, as this is also likely to be a week before the IVF treatment begins, if a woman plans on having it.
If a woman is interested in the prospect of endometrial scratching, she should talk to a doctor who is a specialist in the field of gynaecology and has a proven track record. The doctor would list out the benefits and risks of the same and be a good judge of whether she is a good candidate for endometrial scratching. For those women who have tried IVF a couple of times previously, but have not been able to conceive may find endometrial scratching beneficial. So, most women who are giving IVF a go for the first time do not have much of a need to sign up for endometrial scratching.
6 months back we get married till the date my husband has not done sex with me because his sperm coming out quickly before enters into the vagina. And he has some pain while scaling the penis please suggest us. He is doing sex first time.
Mere aage (saamne) ke teeth upper aur neeche k teeth mein halka gape aata ja raha hi iska main karan kya hi vitamin d level 28 and acidity problem hi koi bhi dentist jawab nahi bata pa raha main subah shaam bursh karti hoon but lagta hi teeth ka gape feel hota hi bursh karne k baad aur cavity kai teeth mein badhti ja rahi hi.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment.
Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal Stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild Stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
- Eliminate nonorganic dairy products, beef, and chicken – because organic foods contain no added growth hormones. Increase nutrient-rich foods, especially cruciferous vegetables (broccoli cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, and bok choy), soy, cold-water fish (small fish when possible) and fiber.
- Limit alcohol intake. Remember to eat protein at each meal and at each snack to keep the hormones more stable.
- Maintain healthy levels of body fat to limit endogenous estrogen production.
- Supplement with vitamins and minerals (especially calcium and magnesium) to make up for what is lacking in your daily food intake – pharmaceutical grade is the best.
- Supplement with omega–3 essential fatty acids as a natural anti-inflammatory.
There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone,
Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases. A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases like alopecia which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Dear Doctor, I am brought up in Hyderabad but since last 6 years I am in Bangalore. Since then I have hair loss and I can see gaps. Most important thing is the severe dandruff which is bothering me. If I take head shower today the next day morning I have the flakes visible a lot. I tried all my best and even consulted dermatologist but no luck. I believe due to this I have more hair loss. Any cures for this issue will be truly appreciated.
I have problem with mouth ulcer, frequently it will come and affect 2,3 weeks I am afraid this will go any major problem Pls advice how will treat, where will consult.
I have problem about pre ejaculate and not proper erection last three month .When I tried to conceive not perform well. My age 27 not any major problem .my marriage time is 3 year. I trying for pregnancy last three month but not success. My sperm count report indicate 51mil count. Doctor give Productive m for it.
Gas problem. Potty clear not daily. Constipation problem. Sometimes bleeding with potty. When urine think a mania like potty will done. Urine gap 5 mins only but little bit. Can not sleep easily. Please help.
Sir mera digestive system bahut hi weak ho Gaya hai mujhe din me 3-4 Baar bathroom jaane padte hai tab Jake mera pet clear hota hai or pet se aawaj bhi aati rahte hai mera age 22 years hai Mai depression me bhi raheta hu or kabhi kabhi soft pain bhi hota hai or urine bhi kabhi kabhi yellow aati hai Lekin jab me jayada Paani Peta hu to phir urine clear ho jati hai so mai Kaya Karu sir.
I am 4th month pregnant. My Dr. Gave me calcium tablets Milical OD3 of 1450 mg daily to eat. But I cannot tolerate calcium tablets. After eating this tablet I feel restlessness for the whole day. Is there any other option or any ayurvedic calcium supplement. Please suggest.
Loss or impairment of hearing can happen due to a variety of causes and may be temporary or permanent in nature, depending on the type and severity of the condition. One of the most common causes of hearing impairment is age. The degeneration of one's vital organs and senses becomes a reality for many people as the advancement of age happens, and the delicate insides of the ears are no different. Noise pollution, injury to the ear drum or any other part of the ear, as well as the movement of particles inside are only a few of the many reasons for loss of hearing. One of the many ways of dealing with long term hearing impairment is by using a hearing aid.
Read on to know how you can regain your hearing with hearing aids:
- Long Forgotten Sound: A hearing aid will help you reacquaint yourself with long forgotten and subtle sounds that you may not have been able to hear for a long time. Many times, this kind of impairment also makes us forget to notice the fact that we do not hear so many normal sounds in our everyday lives - sounds that we probably did not notice even earlier. This may include the whirring of a fan, the whoosh of the air, the pitter patter of pets' feet and so much more. A hearing aid will help in bringing about an adjustment to these sounds that you will actually end up discovering again.
- Technicalities: The hearing aid basically works by letting your hearing and ears readjust to the various volumes, intensity and vibrations that one feels when different sounds reach the ears. This helps in hearing better.
- Amplification: A hearing aid is basically an electroacoustic device that fits in neatly behind your ear where it is tucked away from plain sight. This device helps in amplifying sounds so that you can catch them and hear them more clearly.
- Modulation: The ENT specialist will usually prescribe a certain kind of hearing aid based on your individual condition in terms of volume, size, power and circulation. These factors help in modulating the sounds in a certain way so that they reach the nerve pathways from the inner ear and travel to the brain in a proper and effective way. This is usually done in a customised way to cater to the specific type and cause of your hearing loss.
Using a hearing aid is a matter of retraining your hearing rather than restoring it completely. These aids will be helpful in regaining a better sense of hearing within the condition you are going through, rather than reversing the condition completely.