Treatment of Abandoned Child Syndrome
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Abetalipoproteinemia
Treatment of Acid Peptic Disorders
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Actinomycosis
Treatment of Acute Diarrhea
Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis
Treatment of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Treatment Of Age Spots
Treatment of Airway Diseases
Treatment of Alkaptonuria
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Allergic Reaction
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Treatment Of Allergic Conjunctivitis
Submit a review for Bethany HospitalYour feedback matters!
As I M taking antidepressants n lost my sex desire. Libido. N Ed My doc says it is nt due to medicine is there any other way or any test to know abt the reason. No other problems age 42 weight 50 frm last 20 year pls advice.
suggest good soap my face. Suddenly get block. Now I used pathanjali product. Only I applied soap only my face it's good or apply any cream items like fair handsome.
Seeing pornography is any harmful to health. Any health problems occurs by seeing. Please tell me. And how to stop seeing pornography please tell me im suffering. Help me. Thank you.
I am 34 and I look older than I actually am. I am getting grey beard which is taking away my confidence. My hair is also turning grey. Can you please suggest a good food which would make me healthy and reduce my grey hair and beard.
Helo sir ,i m gaurav nd I have genetic dark circle. I used many creams but no benefit I got .could you please tell me that is it possible to remove them.
Because of acidity when we omitting after that which type of diet required and what are remedies after omitting to stop stomach pain.
Hello sir, Sir I want to ask a question Whenever I wake up in the morning there is always a pain in my chest. Sometimes it becomes more painful. What should I do? Please help me.
Low haemoglobin (5), and patient is unable to eat anything because of complete mouth having burning sensations. Kindly provide a solution for this problem.
Does drinking beer improves our body development and helps in weight gain? If so which beer? What else can help to gain weight early?
I donated blood about 4 days back. Today I noticed a small ball near the vein which was pricked. What do I do? It hurts a bit.
I am having a really bad dry cough and throat pain. Please advise me what to do? I have been doing gargles for past 2 days.
हेलो मेरा हीमोग्लोबिन 6.5 है यह बहुत कम है कोई ऐसा तरीका बताओ कि जल्दी से जल्दी यह सही लेवल पर पहुंच जाए
I have a doubt. Is the acne scar are removed completely by using any medicine, if it is yes. Than tell me that medicine.
My mom moans sometimes during nocturnal sleep. She told me that she feels pain and unable to produce any sounds during that time unless and until someone wake her up the episode continues. Is this a sleeping disorder? My mom is very superstitious and she believes this happens because of her few superstitions!
My skin became black. Please suggest me some Vitamin E capsules and Skin whitening capsules for clear glowing skin.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.