Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj MaskeYour feedback matters!
As I'm suffering from COPD. Cold things affects immediately. So I kindly request to suggest can I take detox water? If yes then please share some fruits and vegetables which I can use to prepare detox water. Thanks Regards.
I am 18 year old male I have asthma from my childhood but it is not that severe. To completely get rid of it what should I do. I stopped using medicine for asthma I use them only when it is required. Can you please tell me the general measures and food items that I should take so that I can get rid of asthma completely.
I am 35 years old man. I daily go to office from 10 am to 7 pm. But when I stay at home on holidays (saturday-sunday) then after 9 am I take a lot of sneezes and after that my health become impaired. I started noise and whistle in breathing, runny nose, cold etc. Then I have to spend my whole day on bed. Please note that I am suffering from frequent cold and cough since childhood. Now it has turned into asthma. Facing asthma symptoms since 1 year. I am taking daily sugar tablet, BP tablet, dulexotine 20 mg. Kindly provide me solution.
I am 18 year old mate I am suffering from knee pain from last 1 year and cold and cough from 6 months so what should I do.
What are the preventive measures for cancer, AIDS and tuberculosis and psoriasis and also their cure?
I am suffering form cough and cold from last 14 days. I already taken some antibiotics and levocetrizine but not well yet what should I do?
I am a 18 year old teen suffering from asthma. Can you suggest any home made remedy which can temporarily cure my disease. I will be thankful to you.
The best remidy for breathing troubles due to the closure of nose drills and severe pain along with the surrounding area of nose eyes and forehead.
I have thorat ache and cough since last 1.5 months please suggest fastest treatment or medicine cure it.
I am having chronic cough since last ten days and it is getting into severe congestion. I have tried medicines prescribed by doctor, but m not getting well.
II'm 23 years old male. I have breathing problem from past 2 year and also cough always remain with me. This cough always gget sever as soon as I wakeup. I took homeopathic treatment also but it still not over. Suggest me.
I have asthma from the childhood days. Now also I have this disease. Please give me some tip so that I can cure asthma. I have so much problem during night.
It all started with dry cough. After 1week I had wet cough. I am having cough since past three weeks. I had consulted a doctor . She prescribed me grilinctus cough syrup and relent tablets. After taking those medicines i experienced restlessness nausea and my head used to spin. Hence i stopped taking those medicines.Currently since last three days my head is paining constantly and I feel weak. My head pains more every time I cough. Please help me
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.