Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Submit a review for Skin 4 U ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are helped me improve my health, knowledgeable, very helpful and caring. Thank you....
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are well-reasoned. Thank you for a quick responce . I will soon consult a dermatologist.
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Patil Malini to be knowledgeable. Thanks for your consultant.
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Patil Malini to be very helpful. Thank u sir ji
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks....
Dr. Patil Malini provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u
Hi doctor I have three alopecia patch on my head .I have used some medicine but not get any results so can I get my hair back by steroids injection .or any other options left for me .please help.
Can I apply Olive oil to garlic burnt? Is that good for scar? Actually it cured 80℅ only 20% scare der so can I apply Olive oil?
I hv child 20 years old, who is losing hairs very often, he is also having a lotbif dandruff. How to stop hair fall.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hi doctor. My son s 5 years old and daughter is 11 months old. Both were born very fair. After 2 months their complexion got reduced. Their face s fair but body colour s very dark. Myself and my husband s fair. What s the reason.
I am 18 years old perfect 17 years 5 months. I have side baldness literally I do not have side hair its genetics right from my age one I do not have hair there but as my head grew it is visible now I got an angled v shape on my head And recently from two months I have been loosing hair every time I run my fingers roughly in head or wipe my head with heavy force. My hair density per a square area was really less from my childhood it was very silky but I am afraid if this was getting worse as I am loosing hair. I am not sure any way. The v shape baldness was clearly visible now which existed from my childhood so do my fathers had. I wanted to know if I am going bald?~if so I want to get hair transplantation how much it cost? Am I going bald?~ I have searched many sites and I think my hair was in tollen's age. Please conform if it is TOLLEN effluvium? And will it stop eventually and then my hair grow back dense? Or anything I have to do?
I am suffering from excessive hair fall, earlier also I consult from dermatologist ,he prescribed me dutestorids, biotin multivitamins, mor forte lotion etc. But I couldn't get benefit.
Hello doctor .My skin colour is dark. So I'm taking some tablets like tretiva 10 and applying some gel on face and brite cream when I go outside .Is there any side effects of tretiva tablet? Please suggest me a effective way to become fair.
Hi, I have got my face bleached yesterday. Lady applied bleach second time on chin area. Due to which skin in that area got blackened. Please tell me how to get rid of it asap aa I have to attend a wedding in two days.
I am having deep pitted scars on my forehead and right cheek. It's really embarrassing to see them daily in the mirror. It's also one of the reason I don't want to get ready for anything. I have tried aloe Vera gel. Also the essential oil: helicrysum and rose hip seed oil. I know it takes long to heal. My scars are due to the chicken pox I had in June 2014. I am looking for some prescribed medications. I would like to go herbal as I don't want to get under the knife. Medicines would be good along with some topical collagen boosting serums. I am feeling as if the topical creams are not reaching the epidermal cells due to scar tissue. Also, my skin has become very sensitive. I would like to regain the old plumpness in my skin and be free of scars. Please help.
There are many cosmetic procedures that are accessible to patients who need to surgically reposition the facial tissues that have loosened as one ages. One of them is the Vampire Facelift which uses infusions of the patient's own blood through an element known as Selphyl.
The Vampire Facelift, or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), includes extracting spoons of a patient's blood from their arm and spinning it in a rotator to isolate the plasma - the liquid part - from the red and white platelets.
The concentrated plasma, which is rich in platelets, is then infused into the face. A few experts pump it with dermal fillers to further lift up the loosened zones, for example, under the eye. The procedure is as follows:
Blood from the arm is extracted, which is then spun in a rotator to isolate the platelets.
The platelets are then re-infused into the skin with a fine needle and just infused into the areas that need be lifted or rejuvenated.
These infusions include a little fat as well, to make a smooth, rounder and plumper appearance.
During the Vampire facelift procedure, Hyaluronic corrosive (HA) fillers are utilised which help in lifting the skin from the bone to give your skin a decent shape with a younger look.
Again this HA filler would pursue the wrinkle that is connected with your face and make an alternate shape of the face which might look different from the original one.
Some of the advantages of this facelift are:
Change in skin surface and tone.
Reclamation of facial shape.
Growing new and younger tissues.
Superior option to neurotoxin (Botox) and different infusions.
Infusion of the blood causes no bruising, as it is a thin, watery liquid.
No allergy testing is required as the substance is the individual's blood.
However, there are certain disadvantages as well. These are as follows:
Most plastic surgeons do not believe in the efficacy of this procedure.
Uncertainty whether Selphyl has been FDA approved for facial revival.
There will be some redness in the rejuvenated area.
The Vampire Facelift takes a few weeks to bring about results.
The disadvantage with HA fillers is the way it will make your eyes hurt.
The infusions are not just used to smoothen the wrinkles on the face. It can likewise be utilised on different parts and areas of the body with diminished volume or wrinkles. The technology that is behind the Vampire Facelift is not new. Doctors have been utilising one's own plasma to help other procedures like bone mending after spinal wounds and to recover delicate tissues after plastic surgery for a long time. Like any sort of medicinal technique, it is important to conduct appropriate research to check whether it is ideal and suitable for your body and skin type. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.