Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife had some itching problem and now I am suffering.Can it have been transmitted through sexual intercourse?

5 Doctors Answered
please give more details, itching at a particular body part or all over in general?
You found this helpful
Dear Darsh, Consult a Dermatologist, immediately to prevent complications.
You found this helpful
Dear Darsh, ur Q sounds itching in n around genitals so sure take aggressive steps to visit ur family Dr or consultant...
You found this helpful
if itching in genital area of both partener then yes it is transmitted sexually. both parteners should take proper treatment for this
1 person found this helpful
Dear Darsh, Consult a good Homoeopath. It may or may be transmitted through sexual act.
You found this helpful
Related to sexual problem contact doctor and take advice.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.