My teeth are becoming black stains inside. And it is a hard stain which is not going even I brush thrice.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
To remove the stains, you have to get a scaling done from a dentist.
Hello, hard black stains could be deposits deposited on your teeth or in between your gums. Visit a dentist and get your DEEP scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Stains on the teeth can be removed only by scaling and polishing. stains on the teeth are caused by tobacco chewing , smoking etc
Oral prophylaxis treatment.
Go for teeth scaling and polishing.
the black staining can be due to calculus or plaque deposit on teeth or maybe early sign of caries. go for scaling and polishing of teeth. if caries are present, you have to go for filling with or without rct depending on the extent of decay.
go for scaling and polishing u will definitely get rid off if it is extrinsic stain
Scaling and polishing should be done for your problem.
Consult a Dentist & get scaling done and youll be relieved of your all stains. Scaling is absolutely safe.