I have developed a cavity in my upper wisdom tooth. Doctor has suggested extraction? Should I all for root canal or extraction of better.

Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query. If the wisdom tooth is very badly decayed then get it extracted. If the decay is not tooth deep then you can get a normal filling done. Do not go for root canal treatment since the wisdom tooth is a non functional tooth. I hope I have answered your query. Take care.
hello the best treatment for wisdom tooth is to get it extracted.
it depends on d condition. if wisdom tooth is functional then u should go for rct. or if its not functional then u can think of getting it extracted as well.
Hello Extraction is better option. Just go for that.
Extraction.
Depends upon cavity. Extraction is better option.
See wisdom tooth is of no use and RCT of wisdom tooth will cost more than 20000 bucks and nowadays no one will attempt because of visibility problem so its better to extract.