Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir. She is suffefing from mental stress irritation. Choti baton pe bohat jyada quick gussa karti hai. Actually uske working parents hai. Toh bachpan se usko wo jyada dhyan nai de payein. Jiski wajah se usne khudko akela paya. Wo ye samjti hai ki uske life mai usko koi pyaar nai karta. She wanted to die only. Wo apno se thoda bhi issue ho gaya toh wo turant mar jana chahati hai. Uski tabet kharab rahe toh wo doctor k pass nai jati. Wo chahti hai ki isko koi badi bimari ho jayrin aur wo mar jayr. Apna stress nikalne k liye wo apna hath cutter se katati hai. Usmai itni himmat nai hai ki wo directly suicide attempt kare.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi, She is suffering from mental depression. Take her to a good psychiatrist and get her treated at the earliest. She needs lot care, love and affection. Give her good support and assurance. All these will help her to come back to normalcy.
1 person found this helpful
Childhood stressors do play a role in having a good mental health. You need to take her to a psychiatrist so that she can be diagnosed if she has personality issues or if she is suffering from depression. In that case she needs medication and also counselling sessions.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.