Is root canal treatment painful? I am afraid of that operation. Because after 1 week I hv to root canal my teeth.

Is root canal treatment painful? I am afraid of that oper...
No it's not painful under local anesthesia.
Hello! Root canal treatment is done to either infected or dead teeth commonly. It is a procedure that removes the nerve or living part of your teeth that can longer be saved or is intentional. Either ways, it is done under local anaesthesia for most part of it. So, it is mostly a painless procedure. However, we cannot rule out some discomfort that can be experienced during or after the procedure. But it is mostly comfortable to undergo RCT in the hands of an experienced dentist/endodontist provided you understand that it is all part of treatment.
it is not painful, as the procedure is done to relieve your pain. yes, a bit sensation is felt while injection and that is for 2 mins. once the canals are introduced with ROTARY instruments, pain goes off.
No .Visit root canal specialist (Endodontist). He has specialisation in that n he/she has advance technology with no pain.