My teeth is yellow. I daily use to brush 5-10 minutes but no change. Please suggest me any home remedy which can whiten my teeth.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Using baking soda on your teeth can wipe away the yellowish pellicle on the teeth. Same can be done by some pastes which claim to whiten the teeth organically.
Read your query, understand your concern do not take stress as you have yellow teeth I will advise you to maintain proper oral hygiene, you can use toothpaste like Visible white or snowdent for regular brushing. I will also suggest you to consult dentist and go for Scaling and root planing after that you can go for Bleaching process also.
You need to go for scaling and cleaning ,polishing your teeth by dentist.
Best option for you will be get it clean all of a once from a dentist. Otherwise you can use lemon peel and rub on teeth. Take care :)
Hi, lybrate-user. There is a simple home remedy I can suggest you. Try oil pulling using pure coconut oil every morning in empty stomach atleast for 5-10 mts. Take two teaspoon full of coconut oil. Put it in your mouth. Swish it atleast for 5-10 mts. This action supposedly draws out toxins in your body, primarily to improve oral health but also to improve your overall health.