Sir/ madam I am 19 year young boy and I want to ask you about my teeth whitening problem. I brush twice in a day and I avoid also cold drinks, cigarette and many other harmful things for my teeth. But the result is not good. I am very worried about my teeth. And I believe in natural treatment so what should I do? what will be the best for me? thank you.

Sir/ madam I am 19 year young boy and I want to ask you a...
Use shine n smile twice a week if req get a scaling done.
You can go for the the bleaching treatment or reminerlization of the tooth you will get the white teeth.
Hi, many times brushing is not enough for white teeth. You also require professional cleaning of teeth. For white, teeth many other options are available like bleaching and veneering. Just visit your dentist and get the best treatment suitable for you. Regards
here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. for faster result you can go for TEETH BLEACHING from dentist...