What are the price ranges for braces of different kinds. I am thinking of getting my smile fixed.

What are the price ranges for braces of different kinds. ...
Price of braces ranges from 20000 to 100000. Depends upon which kind of braces you want. There are metal braces, there are white braces, aesthetic braces, invisalign.
Braces With metal Brackets may cost around 25000 to 30000. Braces with ceramics or tooth coloured brackets may cost around 40000 to 50000. But ask to your dentist for it. Atleast you must have faith at your dentist.
Hello, the price range for braces varies from clinician to clinician and majorly by the kind of braces you are looking for. Least expensive are usually the metal braces, then the ceramic, then self ligating, then cums lingual braces and recent ones being the invisaligns are the most expensive ones. So you can check with your dentist and find out which one suits you the best depending upon your work profile and finding the right specialist for self ligating, lingual and invisaligns.