Hello, I currently on treatment to conceive. I have pcod so its difficult in conceive. But this cycle I went through follicle study on day 10 and largest follicle measures 15x12 mm is there a chance that this cycle I may conceive.

The main problem in a patient of PCOD is that patient does not ovulate every month and hence, when the egg is not released then the pregnancy can't occur. On day 10, the follicle size looks good . Go for serial follicular scans to access the size of the follicle. If it reaches above 18 mm and then ruptures, then you might become pregnant with timed intercourse.Talk to your doctor more often, she will explain to you about timed intercourse. If you ask me, everything looks hopeful to me.
Hi, I think your follicles growth is fine. So, you can repeat a scan after 2 to 3 days and if follicle is more than 17 to 18 mm, you can take injection for rupturing the follicles. Be in contact with your husband for next 2 to 3 days. Take progesterone for next 2 weeks. Do a urine pregnancy test at home after that. There is a chance of pregnancy this cycle also. Hope I have answered your question. Regards