Sir My niece who had a hole in her heart last year we had done her operation in bangalore now .Doctor told that she will overcome within a year but now the problem is that she is not as active as other child she is 2 years 4 months but cannot response to the things and even can not stand in her legs .We consulted to Many doctors but the result is same now in cuttack we checked up her but the doctor says that the child is mentally and physically challenged, when she was 6 months she also suffered from nemonia. And that the reason is. Some of her organs were not developed properly. Sir give us a hope.

Sir
My niece who had a hole in her heart last year we had...
Dear user. Mentally and physically challenged children need specialized care and treatment which is usually provided in certain neurological development centered. You need to talk to the present doctor for a referral and then consult specialist on the field. On proceeding with the specialist treatment, differences will be sure. Take care.