By bike accident my large central incisors are broken with one canine of my left side. But I'm this time 17 years old it means I am too little. Doctors told me that they will inset or implant bridge of 7 teeth's .Is that better for me? Or what I have to do?

By bike accident my large central incisors are broken wit...
Your betr treatment optn will be Root canal treatment then bridge
The line of management depends 1. On the extent of amount of tooth loss 2. Condition of each tooth along with their supporting structures The treatment ranges from Crown build up to rct followed by ceramic or zirconia crowns. Implant or bridge is given only when there is a need of extracting one or more teeth. Yes you being very young, a right treatment with proper and experienced skills is a must for long lasting and esthetically good treatment results.

Book appointment with top doctors for Broken Tooth treatment