I am 21 year old student suffering from cross bite. Means my upper jaw and lower jaw is not aligned. Doctor told me lower jaw surgery. Can you tell how much it will be cost.

I am 21 year old student suffering from cross bite. Means...
Hi If doctors suggest you for jaw surgery this is the right age .Cost of this surgery can vary according to city and hisoital You have to go for both orthodontic treatment and surgery.Cost can be 5 lakhs or more.you shoud enquire from the hospital also about the procedure and cost.
Its depends on the severity. Mostly surgery cost starts from 45000/- + orthodontic treatment charges 26000/-
You will need surgery for either one or both jaws depending on how complex it is. Surgery alone may not sort out the issue as the teeth will also need braces to correct the position before or after surgery for correct treatment. Cost depends on the doctor, hospital and equipment /plates screws used. A private consultation would be appropriate for this. X rays need to be seen.