Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My all teeth I have is like unequal and there is small small spaces between them. What can I do for it. Does it need any surgery? bcoz I am afraiding from any kind of operations.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Braces will help you in this regard. Consult a good orthodontist. He will suggest you the type of braces you need .
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.