Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years having erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation problem, my face looks very aged, some scars on my face, I am working in a bank, unmarried,my sperm leaks most of the times a day. My weight is 64 kgs, height is 180 cms. Please provide me sufficient details and recommend medicines. I have to marry this year. Please give me a perm anent solution for this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
You can learn to control quick discharge by doing this exercise- pull your muscles that you pull at the end of urination for few seconds then release repeat this several times daily. Another is stop-start technique: when you feel that you are going to ejaculate stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure. Over few months you will gradually increase your ejaculation time. Erectile dysfunction to be due to stress / anxiety, so relax and do exercise. However to exclude other cause you need to do some blood tests like, Hb, TC, DC, Sugar PP, Prolactin, TSH and Testosterone. Stop smoking if you smoke. Check BP. If you are taking any medicine or nutritional supplement on regular basis then it may be due to side effect of that. If you are feeling general weakness too then also test for Vitamin D. Depending on the reports treatment is decided. Eat well, take bananas, tomatoes, cucumber for good health.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.