My husband is having scalp type flakes in his head ,which makes him itching and he scratches head every time .Is it psoriasis problem? What is the solution for this problem? He was using twinsorb shampoo as per some doctor suggestion, For sometime the problem disappears ,again after some time it appears, Is there any home remedy for this? Should he apply oil regularly to avoid flakes? Your response is most welcomed .Thanks.

My husband is having scalp type flakes in his head ,which...
White flacks on body and dandruff in scalp are starting symptoms of psoriasis. U must have tried some steroidal lotions and some shampoos but disease will come back. We are treating psoriasis using ayurvedic medicines .we can provide you a oil to be applied at night .U can apply same oil on scalp on sunday or holiday and sit in sun for 15 minutes. We can manage it like that the disease does not come back. Internal ayurvedic medicines will be provided for blood purification. You can consult the doctor via Lybrate.