I am 28 years old married woman. Facing with lot of hair fall from front section of my head. Please suggest some home remedies or something like that to prevent for this.

I am 28 years old married woman. Facing with lot of hair ...
Hi , you have not given full details, let me know- 1. Since how long you have this problem? 2. Do you have dry skin? 3. Do you have dandruff? 4. Have you history of any serious illness. 5. Do you have anaemia? can be checked from report of blood test. 6. Is it hereditary in your family? we have good homoeo treatment-the treatment is very much dependent on your age and detailed description of your complaints- you may opt for private consultation giving detailed information. In the meanwhile, please start taking the following medicines-. 1. Natrum mur 6x----4 tabs twice daily 2. Calcaria fluor 6x---- 4 tabs twice daily 3. Acid phos 200----one dose (6 to 8 pills) in 2 days. (these medicines are easily available in any homoeopathic medical shop) report progress after 15 days with full details