How to make my teeth white in one week? And which toothpaste should I use to keep my teeth safe?

How to make my teeth white in one week?
And which toothpa...
Actually its a very vague question as why you want "white" teeth. Treatments like bleaching or veneers can help you in that regards but carefully choose after consultation with reliable doctor before touching healthy ,natural teeth any toothpaste (without crystals) will help to maintain oral hygiene. Its the brushing technique, various other factors that matters. Regards.
How to make my teeth white in one week?
And which toothpa...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs you may use snowdent tooth paste.
How to make my teeth white in one week?
And which toothpa...
Teeth cleaning polishing and bleaching are few treatment by which you can achieve desired whitening of teeth
How to make my teeth white in one week?
And which toothpa...
Colgate visible white toothpaste. Better to do bleaching.