Hi doctors from past day I feel little pain in my teeth what to for its cure and ya every day I chew tulsi leaves and I have read due to this may happens so please tell what to do for its treatment .pain relief plus anything good for my teeth. Gums tight .Clearness etc my wt 42 age 21.

Hi lybrate-user its difficult to say why you get pain in teeth without clinical examination, may be pain may be due to cavities in teeth or may be due to gingivitis or ulcers. What is important is visiting your dentist he can diagnose the cause and solve your problem. Do not do self diagnosis and self treatment. A dentist can help you to solve your problems so visit him as soon as possible.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night if cavity get a filling done.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. If required get an x-ray done. If there is a cavity you need to get it filled. If there is infection to the root of the tooth, you need to get it treated.