27 years experience
Ask Free Question
- At your age chest pain could be due to acidity, anxiety or sedentary habits
- avoid spicy, fried, sour & junk food, also do not consume more than 1-2 cups of tea/ coffee per day
- chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- have 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion
- do regular exercise, play games, do yoga & deep breathing to keep your body fit.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment