Some times size of my testes appear different in in size .whereas sometime both of SAmE size. Is it a prob or generally happens? How to check whether size of y testes is ok or excess.

Hello- Size of testes appear to be small or large but it actually depends upon the loosening and tightening of scrotal sac or scrotum. This happens due to the change in climatic conditions and temperature. It is a natural reflex of the body in order to ensure safe sperm production in testicles.
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Testicle size, color and shape differs in every individual. If you observe your ears, eyes, hands, legs etc they will be differing in some aspect in your body. The same is applicable to your testicles too. They differ in color, size and texture. This difference will not affect your sexual performance or future reproductive ability. But you should look for abnormal swelling of testicles with or without pain, itching, burning etc. Don’t panic. Take care.